Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else disappointed in Erin McGregor still supporting both Denise and Brendan?
Grace, Jen, Rachel, ellie etc will all be advertising it again soon.
There'll be some free accessory if you order it to try encourage people to buy it maybe.

Initially the launch was a success I'd.say. people were Interested, but it's flopped now so I'd expect some sorted of relaunch, Xmas special, bigger discount, competion. The usuaal tactics to try hide behind

Reactions: 2
I did want to try it at first last winter but what struck me was only ppl paid to were talking about it...

Reactions: 1
All denise wants to do is plug her voduz.and showcase Beth and be all positive with her quotes etc. Un followed her

Reactions: 5
Grace, Jen, Rachel, ellie etc will all be advertising it again soon.
There'll be some free accessory if you order it to try encourage people to buy it maybe.

Initially the launch was a success I'd.say. people were Interested, but it's flopped now so I'd expect some sorted of relaunch, Xmas special, bigger discount, competion. The usuaal tactics to try hide behind
Have you seen erins new post
Was it not yesterday
Very foolish girl standing by the products

Have you seen erins new post
Was it not yesterday
Very foolish girl standing by the products
I just had a look, yeah it was yesterday erin had the post up. She's one of the first to start advertising voduz again I think. 15% discount, The others won't be long behind her, wonder what discounts/comps they might offer!

I just had a look, yeah it was yesterday erin had the post up. She's one of the first to start advertising voduz again I think. 15% discount, The others won't be long behind her, wonder what discounts/comps they might offer!
The post up now an hour ago about mental health day

Yes my god ... after the first visit I should have walked away but didn’t I went back, on second visit asked for ash toner .... my hair was grey like a witch not ash 🙈🙈 next visit full head of blonde hilights and they didn’t lift ... no apology ... €130 !! Never went back after that visit .... don’t be taken in, much nicer professional salons in newbridge like Neeba.
To be fair Ash is blue based and is the closest colour on the colour wheel to grey. You would normally use an Ash toner if you wanted something very cool and along the lines of grey/silver. Random sorry 😂

Sure Melissa was busy showing it in her stories yesterday also I was surprised she would still be a #ba for them

Would love to know more about the voduz products. They don’t travel to a manufacturers at all. If they did it’ll be all over their stories.
I’m beginning to think it’s the usual white products crap that so many others are involved in

Reactions: 4
Would love to know more about the voduz products. They don’t travel to a manufacturers at all. If they did it’ll be all over their stories.
I’m beginning to think it’s the usual white products crap that so many others are involved in
Definitely I've always felt they are just from a catalogue, as you say no visits to a factory ect, there was issues at the start of the name rubbing off, she mentioned herself that when you actually develop a new product it requires 10,000 as a minimum order. This was in relation to the spray that she said she developed herself.

Definitely I've always felt they are just from a catalogue, as you say no visits to a factory ect, there was issues at the start of the name rubbing off, she mentioned herself that when you actually develop a new product it requires 10,000 as a minimum order. This was in relation to the spray that she said she developed herself.
10,000 is alot of pieces. If it was developed by herself she’d be on showing snippets of design samples.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.