Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misstree

She is trying to be a Carrie Bradshaw now with her “time” talk this morning 🙄 my eye balls nearly rolled out of their sockets listening to that shite 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a fucking covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
Bperfect Brendan was showing an empty Belfast salon this eve saying appointments available- she was there just days ago with her new team 🙄
And in Newbridge and Dublin surely they should be shut as all staff are close contacts

• Angry

GetaRealJob

Oh Lord.... as much as I don't think Denise is very wholesome... those stories are very scary....
I truly feel for her.
🙏 everything will be ok.

GetaRealJob

Surely as the mother she should have thought of that when she was up and down to Belfast, in and out of shops, spending time with countless people without wearing a mask.. and that’s only what she has shown us. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for her.
I suppose I have sympathy for an innocent baby is a good way of phrasing it.

Taylor17

VIP Member
They really should have known better than to do that event. College student are getting suspended for having parties and then we have these professionals parading their wild day out in cramped spaces on Instagram. They really think they are a step above everyone else. They've made total fools out of themselves. You couldn't social distance at an event like that.

jack the hat

I've said it before, she is lovely little girl but she is totally over exposed on Instagram.Most of us try to keep our kids away from social media for as long as possible because it isn't appropriate for them - schools are always driving that point home too.Im making a conscious decision from today to not follow anyone who constantly has their kids on their insta feed.It's not healthy for them, and it's not healthy for me to be sitting judging them either.I don't doubt for a minute that Denise is a fab mum, but she has to realise that if you constantly expose your kid on insta, you will get criticised for it, rightly or wrongly.The only people I share pics of my kids with are family and friends because at the end of the day, no one else cares for them like my family or friends do.

Does anyone else think Denise is just mad for money 💰💰 also she is obsessed with Erin mcGregor who hasn't worked as a hair stylist in years but Denise treats her as an equal. Erin will be down in pelo doing curly blowdrys yet 🤣 I would much prefer if Denise did insta lives with her own staff on the floor who know what there talking about about instead of having Erin trying to act professional and classy

I'm happy for her but frustrated at the message. I believe she did a poll recently and 30% of her followers have infertility, so the whole no warming, huge belly, scan thing would have been so difficult and triggering for many. Secondly the BS about manifesting. She's often said that she finds it frustrating when people tell her to 'relax and it'll happen' but those comments are only fuelled by high profile people like herself and rosanna peddling the "I just relaxed' or 'i just manifested' story. I guarantee you in the coming days people who are struggling with infertility will be getting it from all angles. I've had a similar situation finding out I was (4 weeks!) Pregnant after lots of failed IVF but I know that it's nothing more than random good luck.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to skip so much of the worry in pregnancy by finding out that late! I really hope it all goes well for her, I just wish she'd consider the people she's so fond of speaking for.
Excellent post

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Denise is doing damage control! She needs to sell her over priced Ali express brushes and straighteners to fund her next Round of IVF. She was spouting last week about how she was more educated on covid after the scare they had in the salon! Still didn’t stop her from heading up north and partying on the bus with a load of strangers! I also spotted her in Wexford when Kildare was in lockdown and she wasn’t supposed to leave the county! Pull the other one Denise it’s not the first time she has broken the rules! She just been publicly called out this time!

How long do you suggest we stay outraged?
Can't answer for anyone else. Until justification for those peoples actions in Belfast can sit with me. Trying to comfort elderly parents who can't see their grandchildren only through the window and that I can't see a sick and dying relative I'll continue to be enraged. I'll never get time back to spend with these people. Here we are coming to Christmas in a level 5 lockdown. The opening of the Belfast shop was unnecessary, greedy and bad management

Last edited:

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be going to Pelo for the next 14 days anyway! Usually people with hair loss have other immune issues so it’s definitely irresponsible

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Sorry its absolutely disgusting the amount she has that little girl on talking and doing hauls etc. Absolutely brilliant about her pregnancy but the exposure of her child I couldn't look at . Very cringe and a bad example for that little girl. Just my opinion

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Why. Genuinely curious as to why they would take a hit. She actually done nothing wrong, she didn't break guidelines. I'm watching other girls on Instagram off around Ireland every weekend with different people. We are supposed to be doing it or am I missing something?
She did break guidelines from the outset. Down in wexford for wherever her mobile is when the rest of us adhered to travel restriction from our homes. Be perfect in Belfast....dinner the last night at a table wedged with people no social distancing and breaking the guidelines with the number of people at the table. Just to name a few

• Heart