Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
Pelo down 109 followers on Social Blade today.. not updated yet for her personal profile. I’ve unfollowed her personal profile over the Belfast antics, I wonder if many others have too 🤔 Ellie Kelly is down about 500 🤓

Reactions: 9

Misstree

She is not a nice person full stop. You can easily fool people on your social media but knowing her and dealing with her on a personal basis she is not what she makes out to be. She's only nice to you if she gets something out of you and drops you like a snot when she doesn't need you anymore. Iv also first hand heard her bitching about people with other staff members. Dont be fooled by what you see.
I can confirm this .. I was in her salon once .. and once only .. would never set foot in the place again .. she’s a sham .. talks utter shit .. she’s actually not the professional she tries to portray herself as at all!

Sickens my stomach .. one week she is educating us on her stories about Covid .. salon .. and the next she up partying in Belfast flogging products where hundreds of young teenage followers were There ... hello ... fexking pandemic .. Money mad

Scruff

It's shocking how much she's pushing her daughter into having a social media presence. She was going on yesterday about how she's her only child so all her focus goes on her. Lots of people have one child, they're not treated like a teenager from the age of 4. She also said she loves how her daughter questions her on everything. Another way to describe that is being a little brat as far as I'm concerned.

Fakebishes

Again with the fucking manifesting 🙄 if manifesting could have given me a baby I'd have a football team ! Surely she would understand this manifesting a baby sh&t is hurtful to us still struggling through IVF and doing everything in our power to have a baby 🙄
I feel u. I unfollowed her. Was too upsetting listening to her tbh.
Lots of love xxx

• Heart
I'm really annoyed over the carry on last night. Northern Ireland figures are escalating. For someone who had a colleague with covid im shocked at this carry on. I'll never buy anything from voduz or bperfect. Not buying their products is the only way to show them you are not happy with their behaviour in a pandemic. You can give out all you like but not lining their pockets is the only way I think they will get the message.

Jesus I must be blind, Denise on her stories now saying how everyone wore masks in the store.. I seen severals without them and I also seen very few wearing them on the bus.. I must need to go to specsavers
I must be blind too. I'm really annoyed. Going in to winter and flu season too and this carry on

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that the child is actually a spoilt brat. One of those kids that think they are the only thing important in the world.

Madamex

VIP Member
Okay. My two pence worth.

Denise did nothing wrong in travelling. Mostly wore her mask on the bus. Where others didn't give two hoot

She has apologised! And tbh I think she is mad to take the week off, its more about her mental health & brand than covid. Those all saying her child shouldn't be in school, I actually can't cope. Let's all sit indoors & waste away till this is over!

Alot of this I posted on the claire thread.
Claire, is only all over this to because Denise is involved,end of & Ian's tweets, just show what a immature, twist the knife couple they are!

I hate the covid police, especially on here as they are usually the ones that actually, have no insight to the health or economic impacts of this pandemic.

Re the event: Any of them not from Dublin are free to travel to Belfast.Even the Dublin ones are allowed to travel for work, even non essential work, although working from home is better.

I saw this happening, it should of been a soft launch. Although the queue need to also take personal responsibility, why did they continue to queue.Also the PSNI could of shut it down & didn't 🤔

The bus was just a silly idea. And could of been managed way better evening making them spread out... Also what I don't get from a Bperfect perspective is why they weren't approving what was being put up? As a social media savvy company.
How do you know the 'covid police' on here have have no insight to the health or economic impacts of the pandemic? What are you basing that assumption on?

Ahgowan

Absolutely Love Denise and Voduz.. and then she shared Conor Ryan and I honestly feel like unfollowing her 🤮🤮 cant stand him

• Sick

Scruff

Unbelievable. Who does she think wants to see this. Its so self indulgent. She's as painful as they come.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
During last lockdown someone I know messaged Whitehall salon to ask what colour they use. Got a load of voice notes laughing and jeering as a reply. Then they had the audacity a couple of weeks later to contact her to ask if she wanted to buy colour. Unprofessional money hungry arseholes
That you Claire 🤨😂😂😂

• Haha

GetaRealJob

Just watched her last snap, in her nightie etc. Girls... she is very very sick. She looks terrible. Her breathing is really short.. she's got nasal flare pursed lips and laboured breathing. As I've said elsewhere on here, my background is medical.
Thats not induction kicking in.... I think there enough of us here with experience of that personally that I don't need to get into why its not.

I actually think someone close to her needs to give her a buzz and tell her this is really inappropriate & put the phone away. She is... really sick. I feel for the midwives and SHO on tonight... unstable patient, covid +, induction in progress

Hoohumm

I am from Newbridge, I've messaged her to say please don't go near a salon in this town. My mam is undergoing treatment soon and my friend recommended her for hair loss. I would not bring someone compromised near her!

Spink

ok - well first of all , you may want to pull back on your combative tone. Its unnecassary.

let me walk you through the timeline as I understood her to have said to explained - and why I believe Denise was lying over Beths test -

morning - beth goes into camp perfectly healthy.
evevning - beth comes home with a cough at 5 . ( my assumption camp must have been over after 5 was this the day of judge roy beans )

so beth comes in at 5 with a cough - do you think Denise took her for a test straight away? I can only speak from my own experience but with young children i woudl sit and watch them for a few hours first or id have had my child up getting a test every week.

so all that so say denies took beth straight out of camp for a test tuesday evening. she arrives at the test center at what time 6 ?
how long do you think it was before she got the results - i can only say the same day i waiting 26 hours. so by my logic would have been wednesday night for result.

if you believe Denise who has clearly been a covid Denier - went from her child having a perfectly healthy child put into camp to having the results of a covid test within 12 hours - then thats cool.

but when someone is trying to sell me something - i like to use my critical thinking. And she was selling.
Camp was 10 until 1, I'm absolutely disgusted as my children also were in that camp.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her kid is incredibly annoying. I know it’s a horrible thing to say but she’s over exposed online. No innocence left
I know.. I said before i rolled my eyes listening to beth.

Like that's not fair on the child... denise shouldn't be over exposing her on an open account.. but she done a q&a recently and asked why do you follow me etc.
. Loads and I mean loads wrote 'to see beth" .or 'for beth shes so cute '

Like no no no ... adults... tuning into an instagram account of someone they dont know in real life for their kid... nah, people are nuts... I think it's so wrong

JillZarin

Chatty Member
To be fair to Denise she handled it well when Beth said it, I think she got a bit of a gunk. I think I would have said why didn't you have a partner and automatically assumed my child would have been upset/annoyed/sad that s/he didn't have a partner but Denise immediately made it a positive thing, which was nice to see.
I just watched it there and she seemed a little sad I felt for her too, it was probably just the way it worked out odd numbers, Beth is always around adults so you’d think she’d be used to it! The teacher should’ve swapped her with someone else for the trip home!

So now she’s a spiritual guru? 🙄
It’s all well and good preaching about practicing gratitude and changing your mindset when you have a comfortable life, a successful business, a lovely little family and good health. It’s a whole different ball game if you were going through real financial hardships, have a child/children with disabilities, going through a difficult divorce o many of the other obstacles her followers might be experiencing.
And I know nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors but just going off what she portrays on IG, her life is pretty ok for the last few years.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
It’s very sickening, but not the child’s fault at all. The mother shouldn’t be encouraging that smug look at me attitude and recording it for a load of strangers to see. There’s nothing wrong with encouraging confidents in a child but this is on another level. She’s too old before her time!