Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misstree

am I the only one who finds it decidedly unsettling that any mammy would buy their 5 year old yoga bra’s??
Absolutely!! She just does not allow that child actually be a child ... within the last few weeks there’s been tan, high heels & now yoga bra’s!! The child has not even had her 6th birthday yet!! It’s disgraceful & I don’t know how anyone thinks this is in anyway normal!!

Reactions: 8

Thump

VIP Member
What the actual hell was that about ivf placentas being harder to deliver? I had an ivf baby and never heard nor experienced anything of the sort. I was curious if it was a thing so have been googling and reading stories and have found zero mention of it. I'm wondering maybe if it's for people using embryo glue but again nothing online to suggest that. I conclude she's just full of crap.
Thought that was v odd too. The stories are gone now but did she say it’s was because ivf embryos are implanted?! They are transferred but then are not implanted. As far as I’m aware all embryos have to do the implantation bit themselves, ivf or otherwise. If she’s right, I’ll have to get back on to my ivf clinic to see why they only transferred my embryo and not implanted it, maybe it would have stuck if they did!

• Heart

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
She said she had 1 period in 15 years
Congratulations to her its great news but she had to have noticed the bump
She did notice a swollen tummy and was worried about it. She had gone to the gp and was given medication. She was due to get a camera up and down tomorrow. Her gp didn't do a test as she couldn't get pregnant naturally

Delighted for her pregnancy obviously but My womanly senses are tingling and tell me not everything is as it seems with this "didn't know pregnancy". Also the manifesting shite can do one 😴
Cant put my finger on it either... I like denise as I said before but her not knowing doesnt seem genuine or something.. 🤔 something is off

JillZarin

Chatty Member
She just needs to buy them all matching Burberry outfits (alá Daniella Westbrook) and they're all set.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member

I agree. Even when you get the vaccine they still tell you to behave as though you were not vaccinated. Eg wearing masks, limiting contacts etc
wearing masks and limiting contacts is national health guidelines for all not just pregnant women and like the general population being vaccinated will not guarantee you won’t get the virus but it will limit your symptoms which I’m sure we would all be delighted of should we catch the virus.
as a poster with a medical background said above Denise’s shortness of breath is not from being induced but from covid which in turn will make labour and after birth more challenging for her.
whether you like someone or not I wouldn’t wish this on any woman facing into birth.

BeachLily

I’d say it’s because she’s had some not nice messages about Beth- didn’t catch it all, it was a few days ago
Unfortunately, right or wrong, the lines get blurred for people because Denise and her ilk plaster their kids all over IG. The best thing they could do is keep a private page for friends and family and keep their business page professional. These poor kids get caught in the crossfire because of their mammies narcissism. Noone would know what her child looks or sounds like only that she broadcasts her to thousands of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Really starting to think there's a big story behind all of this. This is gram content and 5 min of fame for her. How she went about getting pregnant isn't the story she is telling to insta. The gloating needs to stop to. Very hard to listen to her waffle on

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I feel awful for her, of course. I hope she and the baby come out of this just fine.

I take issue with her gallivanting around without a bother in the world when most of us are still limiting movements (and that's from someone who's fully vaxxed). I don't understand her reluctance to get jabbed given the link to covid and stillbirths....

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I can't fathom how this woman thinks she's a hero. In her position having a shower and putting on my moisturiser is the last thing I'd be putting on the gram. I'd be hanging my head in shame. Being such an advocate for infertility and IVF......I mean the mild boggles. She could find her businesses taking a hit after this

Misstree

Loves herself. Points out to a tiny ripple on her back as ‘back fat and cellulite’. Denise hun, you wouldn’t be able to see the cellulite through the airbrush filter!! #nofiltermyarse 😂
And then telling people to get their photoshoot done before 30 weeks because she’d ‘vomit’ at the sight of her body now. Did I pick that up wrong?

What the fuck is she wearing??? 😂😂😂😂😂
Absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂 I had to double check today’s date ... for a minute I thought it was October 31st & she was in a Halloween costume ... a very bad one at that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jack the hat

"Have to stop you there re appt for test. I’ve done three walk in tests with my kids and previous one we got within three hours of referral. So you can’t say that’s a blatant lie!"

Have to correct you - People tested at Punchestown face a turn around time of 24 hours approximately.Know this for a fact because my friend's daughter got her test yesterday and is still waiting on her results.I dont buy the Beth story - and if she was tested, why the hell was Denise out with her team on the same day?And again, I really, really wish her the very best but my God, she was absolutely reckless.

Taylor17

VIP Member
At least she isn't blocking everyone who disagrees with her. Rachel has probably blocked most of the 41. She hadn't the balls or the brains to issue a simple apology.

Madamex

VIP Member
I'm thinking of her poor staff. She has a duty of care to them. They have no choice but to go to work. How bloody selfish is she?

Mishella

Chatty Member
Denise very quiet this morning apart from her few words on her walk...no positive quote from her or anything I think this has had a major effect on her..

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She is so wasteful with money get blue and pink personalised things for the baby, why not get a neutral colour

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I do like Denise and she has been very helpful through my own IVF journey but I have to say I think not getting the vaccine and been out and about at the rate she did was silly! I got the vaccine and I will say it was such a tough decision like I’m sure it was for most pregnant women but god after watching that I’m glad I did. I feel me and my baby are a little safer now.
I honestly hope they get that baby out ASAP!

Who does she actually think she is? And does she think her followers are all stupid? And is she seriously recommending places for people to stay up there while NI is experiencing record Covid numbers? None of those absolute clowns should have travelled to Belfast, Covid is out of control up there and these bellends prancing around like they’re above it all 😡 Ive lost a huge amount of respect for Denise, true colours always shine through eventually I guess

Taylor17

VIP Member
Her husband doesn't get a look in or even a mention....
She has gushed more about her ex boyfriend who died young in tragic circumstances. I thought that was nuts going on about someone else being the love of your life when you are married. Fair enough if it's true but I wouldn't say it out loud