Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jack the hat

If I was her situation, the last thing I'd want to be doing or worrying about is tagging other celebs/influencers on indsa- and I've had 4 kids, and been induced twice, so I know the drill.

Reactions: 9

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Jesus I must be blind, Denise on her stories now saying how everyone wore masks in the store.. I seen severals without them and I also seen very few wearing them on the bus.. I must need to go to specsavers
Also her saying she was 1 meter from everyone while she had her mask on. Bullshit. How many selfies was she in. No 1 meter in those.

Madamex

VIP Member
Okay. My two pence worth.

Denise did nothing wrong in travelling. Mostly wore her mask on the bus. Where others didn't give two hoot

She has apologised! And tbh I think she is mad to take the week off, its more about her mental health & brand than covid. Those all saying her child shouldn't be in school, I actually can't cope. Let's all sit indoors & waste away till this is over!

Alot of this I posted on the claire thread.
Claire, is only all over this to because Denise is involved,end of & Ian's tweets, just show what a immature, twist the knife couple they are!

I hate the covid police, especially on here as they are usually the ones that actually, have no insight to the health or economic impacts of this pandemic.

Re the event: Any of them not from Dublin are free to travel to Belfast.Even the Dublin ones are allowed to travel for work, even non essential work, although working from home is better.

I saw this happening, it should of been a soft launch. Although the queue need to also take personal responsibility, why did they continue to queue.Also the PSNI could of shut it down & didn't 🤔

The bus was just a silly idea. And could of been managed way better evening making them spread out... Also what I don't get from a Bperfect perspective is why they weren't approving what was being put up? As a social media savvy company.
And how is Ian tweeting about it(as many others have) immature? Ian and Claire are two separate people. I don't give two shites about Ian and dislike Claire but I don't see your point.

jack the hat

She is absolutely deluded.Sharing those pics of herself in the nip from her photoshoot is a step too far.She really has no boundaries whatsoever.

Thumper

Today with the 'im so conscious of followers who are ttc'. What a crock. Anyone who was genuinely conscious would never have shared something as triggering as a scan without so much as a trigger warning. Quality of content absolutely trumps any consideration

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Beth just said on her ood that they're going to the hospital today, not to push it out but to a scan. Who let's their kid talk like that 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Misstree

Does anyone else think Denise is just mad for money 💰💰 also she is obsessed with Erin mcGregor who hasn't worked as a hair stylist in years but Denise treats her as an equal. Erin will be down in pelo doing curly blowdrys yet 🤣 I would much prefer if Denise did insta lives with her own staff on the floor who know what there talking about about instead of having Erin trying to act professional and classy
I would never put the words “professional & classy” in the same sentence as Erin McGregor 😂 cannot stand listening to her talking utter shite .. which is why herself & Newbridge’s positivity guru Denise are such good pals cos they are both addicted to spouting shite! Both as irritating as each other!

• Haha

Sweetdee

I really hope Denise and baby is ok I wouldn’t wish it on anyone
But correct me if I’m wrong she said Beth came home Tuesday with dry cough and got tested why was she in judge Roy beans packed at a table like a sardine known her child was unwell waiting on test results putting her team and people at risk
I really just feel she has done nothing to protect herself up down to Belfast 2 salons meeting friends she has a lot of contact tracing to do
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Her and baby are ok do

• Wow
If I got bperfect or voduz for nothing I wouldn't take them. Never again will I touch any of their products. I'd shave me head quicker 😅

jack the hat

She is full of crap!She has totally over exposed her little girl on social media.She uses her to promote products too.She's actually turning into an ego maniac.Her husband obviously doesn't want to get involved with her social media stuff, very telling.If I was him, I would be putting down my foot and insisting she stops exposing Beth to social media.

winnie the pooh

I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a fucking covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
m
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a fucking covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
The Newbridge salon still had its doors open at 6.30 this evening… 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow

Misstree

Such a show off. "I always get asked about my kitchen bits" you wouldn't get asked unless you put them on Instagram. She thinks she's no instahun but she's every bit as the rest of them with her traveller bling style house. And her grammar/spelling is atrocious, you'd think for her business she'd get it right. No word of the "outdoor room" these days, I'd say it's like an igloo out there, even with the lovely weather these days. The room with the swing seat you'd want a ladder to get up to 🤣
Her toxic positivity makes me want to puke. "Keep your head high" - fuck off you liar.
Traveller bling style house 😂😂😂😂😂 perfect description 😂😂

• Haha

jack the hat

Yesterday's photos were obviously outside the funeral.She drives me nuts tagging supervalu every time she takes the child to the shop - pathetic.I wonder how Beth's teacher feels about her sharing her voice on Instagram?Child is totally over exposed.

Tantan

Ms perfect. Theres defo more to her!!! Shes to Good to be true. False as fuxk and the way she plasters that child all over the insta. The hubby is apparently a gangster 😳😳

Misstree

Finally people are starting to see through this one!!!! Thought it was just me for a long time, unfollowed her when used the child for bperfect sales with the promise of smyths vouchers ages ago, messaged her and she said it's only a bit of fun! That was the start of it, she's gotten away with so much because she had people fooled, she broke lock down restrictions way before the Belfast trip, last year had a party for all her staff, put it up showing them all pissed on top of each other then deleted most of it, I saw through her then.
Thank the Lord that people are noticing what a fool this one is! She’s pathetic!

Fakebishes

I know fashion is subjective but Ive never looked at her clothes and thought they were stunning so idk who she thinks is going to want to collab with her 😂
Oh god no. She has mad taste. Part traveller part biker chic. And the leg tatts are a whole other thing.

• Haha

Scruff

Well you know what? If I got pregnant after years and years of infertility you bet I'm gonna shout it from the rooftops

Shout it all you want but there's no way you should also shout that being grateful might make you pregnant.