Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some videos online of that sex show she went to in Belfast.. holy duck. I'm no prude, but you couldn't pay me to go to a show like that, nevermind participate! Sounds like Sister Denise was getting slapped around the face with a 🍆 And the difference in her demeanor on TikTok... chewing gum, gurning into the camera as she's showing the video around. She's definitely on her best 'houlier than thou' behaviour on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I think she saw someone with red hair that resembles her and thought it would be hilarious to let on to her staff and customers that it was her, dope!

Reactions: 2
I saw some videos online of that sex show she went to in Belfast.. holy duck. I'm no prude, but you couldn't pay me to go to a show like that, nevermind participate! Sounds like Sister Denise was getting slapped around the face with a 🍆 And the difference in her demeanor on TikTok... chewing gum, gurning into the camera as she's showing the video around. She's definitely on her best 'houlier than thou' behaviour on IG.
100% the difference on the two apps but anyone that knows her knows it’s the real Denise you are getting on tic toc common and brash
---
Yes I think she saw someone with red hair that resembles her and thought it would be hilarious to let on to her staff and customers that it was her, dope!
Is that the story she’s spinning now 😂😂 she’s only saying that now because of some of the comments she was getting and because it was said here
---
And little miss stay in my own lane and doesn’t feel the need to copy anyone obviously copying that Stephanie vavrons bed as it’s the exact bed she has so why doesn’t she just message her and ask her where she got it oh no sorry wait she couldn’t hope to get a free one then if she done that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I went into Pelo this week to buy some haircare. Denise was standing doing a story for insta, Sarah recording her. I stood at the till for sometime and eventually Denise said to Sarah - go and serve her. She didn't say hello, sorry for keeping you waiting, nothing. She's as two faced as they come.Completely different to her social media persona.

Reactions: 11
I went into Pelo this week to buy some haircare. Denise was standing doing a story for insta, Sarah recording her. I stood at the till for sometime and eventually Denise said to Sarah - go and serve her. She didn't say hello, sorry for keeping you waiting, nothing. She's as two faced as they come.Completely different to her social media persona.
You're a bigger eejit for buying off her tbh 🙈

Reactions: 9
I would have turned around and walked out, I wouldn't give her the business. .

Reactions: 12
Maybe the newbridge Salon is different but Dublin any of the senior stylists if you want an appointment Thursday evening through to Saturday you need to book in a couple of weeks in advance. It’s always busy and I think she’s giving it a makeover to match the other ones.
Which makes me wonder how come if she’s making so much she isn’t showing off her big fancy extension in her house

Reactions: 4
Maybe the newbridge Salon is different but Dublin any of the senior stylists if you want an appointment Thursday evening through to Saturday you need to book in a couple of weeks in advance. It’s always busy and I think she’s giving it a makeover to match the other ones.
Which makes me wonder how come if she’s making so much she isn’t showing off her big fancy extension in her house
Because it isn’t fancy it’s hideous looking and the rest of her house looks like a Kip and she can put all the extension on that she likes but the house and the estate is brutal

Herself and Erin put on their 'posh' voice on their IG.. they are both knackers.
Without sounding like a proper c u next Tuesday, I really don't think Erin could do a posh accent if she was paid to. She is everything that honest decent dubs try to disassociate themselves from.
---
Which salon? I found Newbridge awful but Dublin was another world. Staff were unreal, so helpful and lovely to deal with. Pointed me in the right direction re haircare and they didn't let me down. My hair is in fab condition ever since. But I will be buying direct from the brand as opposed to her. She'd give panadol a headache.

You're a bigger eejit for buying off her tbh 🙈
I dont appreciate being called an eejit. I bought a product for my daughter" scalp problem. I've tried other products and they haven't worked. I'm trying the Voduz one, is that OK?
---
The
Without sounding like a proper c u next Tuesday, I really don't think Erin could do a posh accent if she was paid to. She is everything that honest decent dubs try to disassociate themselves from.
---

Which salon? I found Newbridge awful but Dublin was another world. Staff were unreal, so helpful and lovely to deal with. Pointed me in the right direction re haircare and they didn't let me down. My hair is in fab condition ever since. But I will be buying direct from the brand as opposed to her. She'd give panadol a headache.
The Newbridge salon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont appreciate being called an eejit. I bought a product for my daughter" scalp problem. I've tried other products and they haven't worked. I'm trying the Voduz one, is that OK?
---
The
The Newbridge salon.
You’re not an ejit. Her salons are always busy. If she has what you need buy it

---
The
The Newbridge salon.
She's so rude in person. A friend of mine is a hairdresser and has been at the same table at events. She will only talk to you, if she thinks you will be useful to her. It's one of the reasons that I dislike her so much. I hate people who pretend to be one thing while being the opposite. I'd have more respect if she owned the fact that she's a cnut! 😅

Reactions: 11
---
The
The Newbridge salon.
I called u an eejit because she stood there ignoring you and you still parted with your money ok??lots of other places stock the same crap as pelo.

Reactions: 6
I heard she’s a totally different person as to how she is on instagram a very rude person
---
My team my this it’s all fake. Just for the gram

Reactions: 6