Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus is she trying to convince everyone else or herself that her life is so perfect and her business is so successful ok reign it in Denise it’s ok we believe you everything is amazing in your life talk about overkill with the amazing life bullshit
---
I don’t think I have ever seen a more fake or insincere person in my life i actually cringe for her the way she goes on 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus is she trying to convince everyone else or herself that her life is so perfect and her business is so successful ok reign it in Denise it’s ok we believe you everything is amazing in your life talk about overkill with the amazing life bullshit
---
I don’t think I have ever seen a more fake or insincere person in my life i actually cringe for her the way she goes on 😂😂
Don’t forget she keeps telling everyone she is a natural red head /ginger girl.

Amazing how her eye brows are dark brown & when her roots start showing they do be dark brown too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh jesus she is insufferable. You would swear she was Lord Sugar. She has a few hairdressers and a small investment in china hair products. Calm down Denise- it is a hairdressers not the United Nations :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby making journals with 'Million dollar baby' logo. She tried to get it published and then ended up publishing them herself to sell. She completely monetized her IVF struggles, using it as a platform to start and grow her business, and is still trying to monetize on it by, despite going on to have two children (one completely natural)

She is 'litheraleee' one of the most calculating out there.

Reactions: 7
The baby making journals with 'Million dollar baby' logo. She tried to get it published and then ended up publishing them herself to sell. She completely monetized her IVF struggles, using it as a platform to start and grow her business, and is still trying to monetize on it by, despite going on to have two children (one completely natural)

U hit the nail on the head there! All about the money 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

• Heart

100 % everything about her is for money to try and keep up with the real successful ones on Instagram and totally agree on the calculated part

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Denise doing a freebie in LLL today, is there such a word as follicuules, it is not follicles??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Haha Denise putting up the messages to her mother just to let us know here there was no falling out hi Denise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does Denise realise that she is not the only woman in Ireland that works or owns a business. Im mortified for her - her level of self delusion is off the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Denise realise that she is not the only woman in Ireland that works or owns a business. Im mortified for her - her level of self delusion is off the roof!
And makes out she’s amazing Wonder Woman doing it all well hate to tell her she doesn’t do half of what other women do she has a husband that minds the kids cleans the house cooks the dinners and drives the kids here there and everywhere when she comes in from work she can do yoga sit on her phone making stupid reels as markie has everything done other working mothers still have to come home after a days work and do all that aswell so I don’t know how she makes out she’s this Wonder Woman and everyone in newbridge knows that and says that about her she’s full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was listening to My Therapist Ghosted Me podcast and they were slagging people who do vision boards/keep gratitude journals etc. saying that if you have to convince yourself that your life is so great, it probably isn't! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And makes out she’s amazing Wonder Woman doing it all well hate to tell her she doesn’t do half of what other women do she has a husband that minds the kids cleans the house cooks the dinners and drives the kids here there and everywhere when she comes in from work she can do yoga sit on her phone making stupid reels as markie has everything done other working mothers still have to come home after a days work and do all that aswell so I don’t know how she makes out she’s this Wonder Woman and everyone in newbridge knows that and says that about her she’s full of tit
So the people in Newbridge are wise to her? I am a solo parent - full time job, carer to my Mam - and I dont have the delusion that I am wonder woman. I am like us all doing what we do. She'd give you a pain in the hole and how she has the kids on SM, Like Erin Mc G is truly awful. But it is all for content and the 'holy Mary' image Denise likes to portray. Insufferable!

So the people in Newbridge are wise to her? I am a solo parent - full time job, carer to my Mam - and I dont have the delusion that I am wonder woman. I am like us all doing what we do. She'd give you a pain in the hole and how she has the kids on SM, Like Erin Mc G is truly awful. But it is all for content and the 'holy Mary' image Denise likes to portray. Insufferable!
Oh she’s well known Around newbridge and is fooling no one trust me that’s what Denise’s problem is she forgets everyone in newbridge knows all about her

Haha Denise putting up the messages to her mother just to let us know here there was no falling out hi Denise 😂😂😂

Yet its the first WhatsApp message since the 1st of Jan

• Haha

Yet its the first WhatsApp message since the 1st of Jan
Haha was literally just going to say the same thing for a one that’s sooo close to her family no message too or from her mother in weeks and who messages their mother hi how are you very strange we all know now why they were in centreparcs for Xmas there was 100% a falling out over something maybe they finally told her to take that young one off SM and Denise didn’t like it

Jesus Christ, this chain is going to be in the goodie bags!!
The state of it, it’s like something out of a lucky bag.

Who the hell would actually wear that out on the road. It’s like something a gypsy would years ago would wear

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus Christ, this chain is going to be in the goodie bags!!
The state of it, it’s like something out of a lucky bag.

Who the hell would actually wear that out on the road. It’s like something a gypsy would years ago would wear
it will suit the crowd that will be at that show 😂

• Haha