Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard she’s a totally different person as to how she is on instagram a very rude person
---
My team my this it’s all fake. Just for the gram
She’s a pig! A horrible rude obnoxious smug pig! My friend went to her old salon in Newbridge a few years ago when she started suffering with hair loss / thinning hair & omg she was horrible to her! Was talking over her when she tried to speak, wouldn’t look her in the eye, looking around at who else was in the salon & chatting to them! To this day she is still furious that she ever walked into her crappy salon and allowed her to treat her like she did without saying something & then lining the arseholes pockets 😡

Reactions: 6
With all her ambitions and goals funny how you never see speech lessons to learn the child how to speak in any of them

Reactions: 4
She’s a pig! A horrible rude obnoxious smug pig! My friend went to her old salon in Newbridge a few years ago when she started suffering with hair loss / thinning hair & omg she was horrible to her! Was talking over her when she tried to speak, wouldn’t look her in the eye, looking around at who else was in the salon & chatting to them! To this day she is still furious that she ever walked into her crappy salon and allowed her to treat her like she did without saying something & then lining the arseholes pockets 😡
Even online she comes across as so smug and unlikeable.

Ah god help her trying to brag showing the picture of the ysl bag imagine if this one actually had anything to brag about 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry LV bag i mean it’s that old I made a mistake that particular bag was discontinued about ten years ago so clearly second hand shop purchase or else her friend Erin gave it to her as she wouldn’t use that bag anymore as she would have the up to date bags

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Dying sick and still
Going to the show so duck anyone else if they get sick not one but bothered she’s not

Reactions: 5
His that McGregor ones accent! How does she get roles the panto with so many actual actors in the country

Wouldn't it sicken you if you went to the show and paid.. Picking style icon (her pal & voduz BA) Maeve Dennehy as best dressed lady. Imagine going and putting in effort into your outfit!!

Reactions: 6
That pic of them sitting eating sandwiches on the gents toilets just sums her up 🤢
Did you not know, that's were "powerful women" eat their lunch and plan on how to rule the world?? The actually state of them. And don't get me started on that outfit she had on last night 🙄

• Haha
What is she at? She's a complete weirdo. Why isn't that child doing normal kid stuff? I reported her tiktok of the child saying she wanted to drink alcohol and there was a violation found. Is she brain dead?

What is she at? She's a complete weirdo. Why isn't that child doing normal kid stuff? I reported her tiktok of the child saying she wanted to drink alcohol and there was a violation found. Is she brain dead?
The simple answer to your question is yes she is I have said it before and I will say it again I truly believe this girl needs serious help for the way she carries on with this young one most normal kids are at home playing with their friends or off at summer camps not going to work with their mother it is so unprofessional to have that child In the salons constantly

• Heart
Big bollox entrepreneur Denyse - with her BIG businesses cant even afford a bleeping social media content creator - and is offering hair services for a content creator - you could not make this up. She is so full of tit!
1711983159332.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big bollox entrepreneur Denyse - with her BIG businesses cant even afford a bleeping social media content creator - and is offering hair services for a content creator - you could not make this up. She is so full of tit!
View attachment 2849611
She hasn’t a penny to pay anyone, the saloons are practically empty. How many times has she come on saying look the place is hopping & we are out the door with clients!!! She then shows a video of the saloon & there is about 2 people in getting there hair done with about 4 or 5 chairs empty!!!!
She has come on loads of times with that waffle out of her, I actually do be MORTIFIED for her, that she actually believes her on SPOOF stories

Reactions: 7
I have said it before and I will say it again this one is the biggest brag on Instagram and if she had anything. We would be seeing it day in and day out you have to go no further than the house she lives in to see she has duck all she is the only instahun that doesn’t have the big flash house and why because she can’t afford it sure isn’t the mobile home gone aswell and did anyone see the brazen walk on the young one on the tic toc giving out the eggs Jesus Christ 😡

Last edited:
I heard Beth is banned from some clubs/activities in the town because of Denise and hew own importance.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have said it before and I will say it again this one is the biggest brag on Instagram and if she had anything. We would be seeing it day in and day out you have to go no further than the house she lives in to see she has duck all she is the only instahun that doesn’t have the big flash house and why because she can’t afford it sure isn’t the mobile home gone aswell and did anyone see the brazen walk on the young one on the tic toc giving out the eggs Jesus Christ 😡
Oh what happened with the mobile home
Down in Wexford this weekend and thought she be down