Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always bring Beth to her days out. I've been to similar and there has never been a kid at it, and I would be a bit annoyed if there was. I wouldn't be happy paying for it and people bringing along there kids.

Reactions: 6
Jesus the gorry one and now Lisa list getting the hair done elsewhere and singing the praises of the new hairdressers Denise may step up her hairdressing game and now we know why she was stalking Claire baldins tic toc she was hoping Claire would invite her somewhere as she’s so desperate to go anywhere she’s invited to at the weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth would she put up a video of Jude babbling like that.. on a public page?
She’s actually not well in the head doing that it’s just since it was said here she is flat out posting the child not being able to talk the girl needs serious help if it’s not beth she’s exploiting knowing well people are laughing and talking. About her it’s the young lad she thinks she’s being smart it’s like oh I don’t care what you say about my kids ill
Post them anyhow when in actual fact she is just embarrassing herself and her children it would answer her better to put the phone down and spend more time with the kids and maybe then they would have been able to speak properly for their ages

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Little miss perfect and mother and wife of the year at the strip show in Belfast at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had a quick look at her ticktock and the one with the bronzer, the language out of her. Her and Erzo are well matched.

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look at her ticktock and the one with the bronzer, the language out of her. Her and Erzo are well matched.
100% well suited I can only imagine what this show on Mother’s Day will be like with the common tramps that will be going it

Can someone fill me in on the strip show?! Saw it mentioned on Nolan Live earlier I’m afraid to google it 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can imagine the tit show of the Mothers Day thing - chavtastic! And their goody bags with crisps...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah no the bed please I though the said she wanted classy but then again this one couldn’t do classy if her life depended on it

• Haha