Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously getting backlash behind the scenes & rightly so. She knows what she is doing is wrong but won’t stop because she’s a massive narcissist. That child should be off playing with her friends instead of advertising grown women’s beauty products. The brand here is just as responsible in my eyes. She’s just an average kid, she isn’t a star. What she will get from this is serious self esteem issues, bullying & duck knows what else. I read here the dad is a former addict well if so Denise better watch out. What is she like sitting there with her hands clasped preaching about judgement. How embarrassing
The funny part is Beth is the double of Mark, you swear you were looking at him at times & it’s actually Beth, so she is definitely not going to win any beauty awards.

Reactions: 5
I just realised another tiktok I reported was restricted because they found violations. And I've reported that new one too. I can count 4 tiktoks where her 9 Yr old child has mentioned alcohol or been seen with alcohol or was pretending to do shots. That is not normal! Especially as one of her parents apparently was an addict. She doesn't give two shites about that child.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The funny part is Beth is the double of Mark, you swear you were looking at him at times & it’s actually Beth, so she is definitely not going to win any beauty awards.
This is so bleeping nasty. It says more about you than it does Denise. There is no reason to be talking about the appearance of a 9 year old child.

Reactions: 9
I just realised another tiktok I reported was restricted because they found violations. And I've reported that new one too. I can count 4 tiktoks where her 9 Yr old child has mentioned alcohol or been seen with alcohol or was pretending to do shots. That is not normal! Especially as one of her parents apparently was an addict. She doesn't give two shites about that child.
Is that video of her sitting with that man in Turkey I didn't see that , but yeah that is all very very weird , why couldn't her dad ride on the back with her. And why no helmet
No need to talk about any kids looks here
The sad thing about all these little girls is they're looking up to the wrongs role models n all of them will get boobs nose jobs new teeth n fillers to look different once they're 18 anyhow 😢

Reactions: 3
Marks daughter from a previous relationship got to an age where she’s either said no to Denise posting her online or she’s a low contact relationship with them now, Denise used to try get her online all the time when she was younger but the girl always seemed so shy. Denise is consumed by her image online it’s disturbing how everything is for public consumption. How Mark who seems like a normal private bloke sticks her I’ll never know.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So from her little rant on Insta, after clearly getting some backlash in tiktok, she knows the dangers of how people can SS photos and copy videos of Beth. And she couldn't give a flying duck. As Beth's parent, she can basically do what she wants, and nobody should be judging her. 🤯🙄

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise how skinny Denise had gotten, didn’t she have an eating disorder before? Is it back?

In amongst all the ridiculous, lickarse comments, there are some voices of reason, but dense Denise either deflects, makes passive aggressive comments and basically says the only problem is that it was fact that he took the photo without her consent?! 🤯

And that TikTok was purely for likes and engagement. I don't care how much she makes out that she loves her kids, she is a terrible mother who has no issue with exploitating them at any given opportunity.

Attachments

Last edited:
In amongst all the ridiculous, lickarse comments, there are some voices of reason, but dense Denise either deflects, makes passive aggressive comments and basically says the only problem is that it was fact that he took the photo without her consent?! 🤯

And that TikTok was purely for likes and engagement. I don't care how much she makes out that she loves her kids, she is a terrible mother who has no issue with exploitating them at any given opportunity.
Absolutely - this is her slow introduction to Beth beginning to do ads online. All this is for engagement and a justification for monetising her ch8ild's presence online - mark my word!

Reactions: 9
So if the man had asked her permission to take a picture that would have been ok??
also she said oh it’s the same as having your child on telly or in ads but you’d never know the child’s name and all other details. It wouldn’t be inappropriate pictures either 🙄🙄 she’ll never listen unless it suits her agenda.

Reactions: 11
She wants people to agree with her so she can keep trying to make Beth an influencer but the majority of comments are disagreeing with her which I’m loving. People are finally waking up to the risk these women are taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes off her rocker, so it was ok for a complete stranger, to practically spoon her daughter on the Quad.. ah alright Denise you delusional fcuk wit.

Reactions: 4
Saw a video on her page she is gone very skinny! Another fool! The only reason she hesitated about putting up the story about Beth was she knew what people would say. But she just couldn't help it she needed her hit of attention. I was horrified watching the story and would be petrified if that happend to me. She handled it well in fairness.
But how many people from Ireland are saving pictures of that child, there's nothing private about her. People could easily trace her down if they wanted to.
Would also love to know what happened between her and Claire.