Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jude's speech delay was posted here a few days ago then all of a sudden people are asking in a question box about when Beth started speaking, and speech delay in general... coincidence much? Tell us your reading here without telling us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So Jude's speech delay was posted here a few days ago then all of a sudden people are asking in a question box about when Beth started speaking, and speech delay in general... coincidence much? Tell us your reading here without telling us.
Jesus she must stalk here daily as as soon as something is mentioned here bang she’s on talking about if for someone who stays on her own lane and is not worried about what anyone says she’s very interested in what’s wrote here so hi denise if you read here so much you should take some advice and take your kids off social media for their own good now the whole of your followers know the child has delayed speech do you think that’s fair for complete strangers to know that it’s disgraceful I’m actually mortified for her letting on people were asking about Beth just to address Jude’s speech or lack of I would love to know how she made out he is putting sentences together he didn’t even have any words at all and as if anyone gives a flying f*** about beths speech

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bragging over your one vavron you should read her tattle handle and you will see what kind of person she is

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Packets of crisps I thought she said at the start there was over three hundred tickets sold out and then they released more but yet only 200
Packets needed umm more lies

• Haha
And Beth is nine she’s not becoming mature she’s still a child it’s you Denise that’s turning her into a granny at nine with the way you make
the child act if you don’t want her to grow up then stop forcing her to and making her act way older than her years and maybe let her hang out with her own friends at the weekend and not with you and your insta friends she’s a child not a teenager or young adult so should be with children her own age not with you and your adult activities

Reactions: 7
Poor Beth life will be tough on her if her mother keeps shoving her in front of camera , Denise will be one of those mothers that'll be telling Beth that everyone is jealous of her , and they're being mean to her it'll be because they're jealous .just let her be a little girl and play with lego and squishees

Rachel gorry not BA for pelo anymore see she got the hair done somewhere else and I have to say it is gorgeous nicest it has ever been

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Rachel gorry not BA for pelo anymore see she got the hair done somewhere else and I have to say it is gorgeous nicest it has ever been
Is she still BA for Voduz? That's a bit out of the blue. It's well known in hairdressing circle that Denise is a brutal hairdresser. It's why her salon (pre IVF show), was a huge failure. Its also why her bestie Erin doesn't go to her.

Ah no she she the child doing a vision board now about what she wants in life how she is going to travel the world and face her fears is she for real the child is nine not ninteen ffs nine is there no one that can talk to this thick and get her to stop destroying that child before it’s too late it’s disgusting disgraceful carry on trying to turn her into an adult before she has even enjoyed being a child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine going to a workshop in your job with a bloody eight year old! What a joke.

Reactions: 2