Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what happened with the mobile home
Down in Wexford this weekend and thought she be down
Did she not say last year, she had bought a new one, it was still second hand, but up in the years & would be sorry to see the old one go???

But yet never done a story or reel of the new one 🤣
Another lie out of her again

Reactions: 3
Did she not say last year, she had bought a new one, it was still second hand, but up in the years & would be sorry to see the old one go???

ah I only half listen to her 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Yep she did but never showed it

I actually feel sorry for Beth, it’s not her fault it’s Denise’s. She treats her beyond her years and has her hanging around salons and events every weekend listening to god knows what, never mind being on Insta and TikTok seeing all sorts. She is trying to get the child to be her mini me and stuck to her hip. Let the bleeping child stay at home playing instead of going to an Instagram yoga event and what not. It won’t end well for the child, especially once secondary school starts.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel sorry for Beth, it’s not her fault it’s Denise’s. She treats her beyond her years and has her hanging around salons and events every weekend listening to god knows what, never mind being on Insta and TikTok seeing all sorts. She is trying to get the child to be her mini me and stuck to her hip. Let the bleeping child stay at home playing instead of going to an Instagram yoga event and what not. It won’t end well for the child, especially once secondary school starts.
100% Denise’s fault that she’s so unlikable

Reactions: 8
Jesus Denise - you are not the only one who works and are so busy. Jesus christ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And who was your wan she had on stories yesterday? Style something.. She's charging to go around stores and look at new styles etc. Imagine paying for a 'service' like that when there are plenty of well known influencers who do it for free! Absolute chancer! And going on her own mumsy look, she's hardly a style queen herself.

Reactions: 5
And who was your wan she had on stories yesterday? Style something.. She's charging to go around stores and look at new styles etc. Imagine paying for a 'service' like that when there are plenty of well known influencers who do it for free! Absolute chancer! And going on her own mumsy look, she's hardly a style queen herself.
Its pure madness - any person can look up any clothing website and click on 'new arrivals'. Job done - and this wan wanting to charge €39 - they are ALL a pack of scammers.

• Heart
I feel sorry for Beth. She's been thrown to the wolves , allowing her on tiktok it's not age appropriate ,she's at adult events all the time , don't think that's appropriate for little girls to want to grown up to be an influencer ,it's weird you d think she d try to shelter her abit more

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Beth. She's been thrown to the wolves , allowing her on tiktok it's not age appropriate ,she's at adult events all the time , don't think that's appropriate for little girls to want to grown up to be an influencer ,it's weird you d think she d try to shelter her abit more
Totally agree and Denise is making her grow up way too fast. She should be playing with toys, using her imagination and playing with kids her age - making up great games together. I find it really sad to be honest. 😣

Reactions: 4
Spot all the bought followers 😅🤣
I can never get my head around buying followers - like why? Confirms what a fraud she is - and no Mother Theresa! :rolleyes:
---
Aw here we go Denise is live on Instagram - Ill take one for the Team 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shes been nominated for EY Entrepreneur of the year for Voduz - seen it on the Irish Times earlier:rolleyes: - probably on to brag

• Haha
Shes been nominated for EY Entrepreneur of the year for Voduz - seen it on the Irish Times earlier:rolleyes:
duck it - we will never hear the end of this now :rolleyes:. She has mentioned she is making a HUGE announcement today! BIGGEST ever (such bullshit) and also bringing out the FIRST Irish Baby Shampoo -more bullshit! 😬

Reactions: 3
Shes been nominated for EY Entrepreneur of the year for Voduz - seen it on the Irish Times earlier:rolleyes: - probably on to brag
Lisaa luat list was nominated fir that last year or year before - I think you nominate yourself 🙄 but Denise is her own No 1 fan and will put her wholesome act on for the gram

Did anything ever happen after she knocked this people down at the school? We're they ok?

Reactions: 4
I can never get my head around buying followers - like why? Confirms what a fraud she is - and no Mother Theresa! :rolleyes:
---
Aw here we go Denise is live on Instagram - Ill take one for the Team 🤣
Dont be fooled mother Theresa wasn't what people make her out to be either 🙈