Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Denise not every one is being talked about like you and your family but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better and I really think we should rename her sister Denise with her little nun speeches the sap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes a pain in the hole. The state of the salon in Dublin - so tacky and cheap looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Denise not every one is being talked about like you and your family but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better and I really think we should rename her sister Denise with her little nun speeches the sap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah sister Denise loves an oul passive aggressive dig. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If she was so confident and unbothered, she wouldn't be looking to see what is being said about her here.

Reactions: 4
Ah sister Denise loves an oul passive aggressive dig. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If she was so confident and unbothered, she wouldn't be looking to see what is being said about her here.
Exactly and if her life was so perfect she wouldnโ€™t feel the need or have the time as she said there herself to constantly be coming on Instagram trying to convince everyone that she has this amazing life and business you know the saying he who protests too much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s back (yawn) that mother just cannot stop herself from exploiting the child she has no content herself so has to stick the young one up to do a forced staged video just to have something :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
---
Putting up the messages from the dopes about Beth why canโ€™t she realise that the messages are from the exact same simple minded people as her who think itโ€™s ok to exploit children on line to sell cheap tat any real mothers who genuinely was concerned about the child would message her and tell her to take her child off Instagram bleeping. Thick

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sheโ€™s back (yawn) that mother just cannot stop herself from exploiting the child she has no content herself so has to stick the young one up to do a forced staged video just to have something :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
---
Putting up the messages from the dopes about Beth why canโ€™t she realise that the messages are from the exact same simple minded people as her who think itโ€™s ok to exploit children on line to sell cheap tat any real mothers who genuinely was concerned about the child would message her and tell her to take her child off Instagram bleeping. Thick
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Everyword of this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

She's on a live showing that God awful looking bag from Rosie & Dot. As if someone who dresses her 2 year old in Ralph Lauren, is going to buy a plastic thing like that. It's definitely an undeclared ad. She's a sneaky fucker. ASAI will be sick of me!

Reactions: 3
She's on a live showing that God awful looking bag from Rosie & Dot. As if someone who dresses her 2 year old in Ralph Lauren, is going to buy a plastic thing like that. It's definitely an undeclared ad. She's a sneaky fucker. ASAI will be sick of me!
But remember the designer clothes she has for the kids are all hand me downs

Reactions: 1
Are they? I never heard her saying that.
Oh she will never say it but if she was anywhere buying designer clothes she would have it splashed all over insta do you not remember the one time she bought the last season Prada bag from
The outlet and we got an unboxing and was shown it for about a week solid she was like a dog with two you know whatโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜€ so trust me we would know is she was buying designer for the kids
---
And Iโ€™ve heard it all now when someone messaged her on her live to tell her that voduz shampoo had destroyed her daughters hair and scalp and Deniseโ€™s answer was well you should have patch tested it first sorry what patch test shampoo is she for real

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am absolutely shocked at those stories with Jude today. He has no words and is not talking at all. And worse of all, I doubt sheโ€™s doing anything about it as sheโ€™s too busy being a successful businesswoman!

• Heart
I am absolutely shocked at those stories with Jude today. He has no words and is not talking at all. And worse of all, I doubt sheโ€™s doing anything about it as sheโ€™s too busy being a successful businesswoman!
I couldnโ€™t believe it he is worse than I actually thought and then she plasters it all over social
Media for everyone to know the child has hardly any words
---
How old is he?
Think he is about two and a half

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah, went back on her insta to see when he was bornโ€ฆJulyโ€ฆheโ€™s 2 and a half. Not only does he have absolutely no words, he is not babbling. So concerning! He is just making noisesโ€ฆ

He does seem to have an understanding but at his age he should be speaking in full sentences, he'll be going to preschool in Sept

He does seem to have an understanding but at his age he should be speaking in full sentences, he'll be going to preschool in Sept
Little girl next to me is exact same age as him and she can have full conversation with full sentences

What concerned me most is that she doesnโ€™t seem to be aware of his problem. There was no correcting of his sentences or anything like that. She probably doesnโ€™t have a clue anyway how she should be helping himโ€ฆ

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What concerned me most is that she doesnโ€™t seem to be aware of his problem. There was no correcting of his sentences or anything like that. She probably doesnโ€™t have a clue anyway how she should be helping himโ€ฆ
Of course she knows how to help him etc !!!!
Her best friend in the world ๐ŸŒ Erin, can give & advise her, as she is a role model for mums who have children with autism & verbal issues!!!