Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the weird question boxes for? Is it to up engagement? There is obviously some ulterior motive, Denise is no more interested in anyone else unless she gains from it.

Reactions: 2
See Denise is full of tit again this morning with her big boss boots and 'leaders' spiel! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads the new get up in the salon with the wall panelling is shite - pure soul less - it looks like a dodgy warehouse. So classless...

Reactions: 3
Perfectly imperfect is right, one scammer knocking people down at the school gate & the other is bankrolled by her violent rapist brother.

Reactions: 11
Panic over Lads.. plenty of tickets left for the event. Sold out in 24 hours my arse! 🙄🤣🤣
Ohmigod the LIAR! She boils my blood, as does Erin Mc G - they are scammers! And both do that over emphasised movement of their lips when they talk!

Reactions: 7
Ohmigod the LIAR! She boils my blood, as does Erin Mc G - they are scammers! And both do that over emphasised movement of their lips when they talk!
Neither of them would know the truth if it hit them in the face. Sure Erin recently posted that Terry is 5'10 when he's only a bit taller than her, and she's 5'1... they lie about everything.

Reactions: 2
denise is obsessed with Erin it’s actually funny to watch she wants to be her soo bad she copies everything she does

• Haha
Jesus markie will be in the dog house this evening the ceo of Ireland’s largest chain of salons (😂😂😂😂)had to come in and bath the kids

• Haha
A spiral staircase 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the last time I saw one of them a dinosaur was coming down it who the duck has spiral staircases anymore ah god help her it will match in with the rest of her tacky house with its silver velvet couch and painted windows and doors

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could anyone recommend a good hair straightener that I can curl with too? I naively bought a voduz one when they first came out and it’s given up
Thanks!

This one is so full of tit I moved my stand she says to make room for one more table well it must be a big table as I was able to add thirty tickets to bag to buy the lies

• Heart
Denise, no one asked to see the panelling 😆
Haha was just going to say the same that panelling has been out months she’s actually late on the bandwagon with this one the thick her idol Erin must have got it done somewhere seeing as she copies everything she does 😂

• Haha
What age is Jude should he not be talking more than he is he doesn’t seem to have any words at all

She had something up in august about not comparing milestones with kids

She’s obviously aware he’s delayed

Beth was too but that was down to grommets and was flying after it

Reactions: 1