Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had something up in august about not comparing milestones with kids

She’s obviously aware he’s delayed

Beth was too but that was down to grommets and was flying after it
He certainly should be talking a lot more than he is and that’s obviously no hate against the little child just saying he is well over two

Reactions: 1
The book 😂😂I get this done every year you do In Your nelly Denise as we would have had to endure that every other year you got it sent to you for nothing but as usual you won’t say you got it sent to you as the big business woman doesn’t need anything sent to her she’s too rich to accept anything from companies 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s in the shoot she would have to get her big common mouth into it instead of spending so much time on her business she should get her child speaking

"I'm here to serve"... Ffs. You'd swear she had found the cure for cancer. Her salon in Newbridge isn't ever really busy..She is so deluded...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh for fucks sakes Denise - you are NOT Mother Theresa, no matter how hard you try with the poxy saintly act. She is insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brag brag brag like shut the duck up no one cares and all those people who you think care or who lick your arse are actually laughing at you if you don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again for someone that’s so successful (her words not mine) why is she not living the big high life like all the rest of the. Huns that have their own business Lisa lust Suzanne Jackson pippa your one that owns fourth arc they would all wipe the floor with her in comparison I mean she says herself. She has a chain of salons and part owner of the incredibly successful voduz ( also her words not mine) and yet she can’t live the high life she’s in the roughest scruffiest estate in newbridge I would actually rather live in Beirut and she had to put on a dreadful looking. Extension and I mean dreadful whoever built / designed it should be shot she had to paint all her windows and doors instead of changing them even though they are about thirty years old and rotting out of the house all because she couldn’t afford the big house like all the rest of them something does not add up on this big successful business womans life
---
And we all
Know it’s some kind of kids range she’s bringing out so now all the huns who are bald from using that shite al their kids will be bald aswell and it will all be on the sale rail in every chemist
Like the adult range after a month and who wants to bet that Jude was involved in the shoot BORING 😏
---
For a one that’s making so much money yet She has her babysitter ( sorry husband) driving around in a van with the two kids plonked up in the front of it as she could write the van off as tax but couldn’t if he had a car

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again for someone that’s so successful (her words not mine) why is she not living the big high life like all the rest of the. Huns that have their own business Lisa lust Suzanne Jackson pippa your one that owns fourth arc they would all wipe the floor with her in comparison I mean she says herself. She has a chain of salons and part owner of the incredibly successful voduz ( also her words not mine) and yet she can’t live the high life she’s in the roughest scruffiest estate in newbridge I would actually rather live in Beirut and she had to put on a dreadful looking. Extension and I mean dreadful whoever built / designed it should be shot she had to paint all her windows and doors instead of changing them even though they are about thirty years old and rotting out of the house all because she couldn’t afford the big house like all the rest of them something does not add up on this big successful business womans life
---
And we all
Know it’s some kind of kids range she’s bringing out so now all the huns who are bald from using that shite al their kids will be bald aswell and it will all be on the sale rail in every chemist
Like the adult range after a month and who wants to bet that Jude was involved in the shoot BORING 😏
---
For a one that’s making so much money yet She has her babysitter ( sorry husband) driving around in a van with the two kids plonked up in the front of it as she could write the van off as tax but couldn’t if he had a car
Ah but sure she's grateful 🙏 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A statement piece that will last a lifetime a bag that costs about fifty euro and is cheap pleather ah god help her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tag tag tag so I’ll get a freebie but don’t ask me to post it on my stories as that’s beneath me should be her next thread not looking for free stuff for the hideous extension or anything there Denise

Reactions: 2
So the new launch is an xray machine for your scalp?! Doubt people be knocking down the door for one of those 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3