Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I always think she looks so smug in pictures and when she's on stories we'll that's just me
Yeah she always come across as smug to me too, it’s the reason I don’t like her. She can spout about being kind/grateful as much as she likes she but comes across as so disingenuous. I do think she really believes that she’s being sincere but it’s like play acting.

Reactions: 10

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Why does she come on all weepy and feeling sorry for herself? Unnecessary and unjustified. Faulty product, up your customer service game, get it sorted, end of. Enough with the pity party

Niamh97

Chatty Member
She just said on her stories that she studied ‘Advanced Science with a masters degree’ from Crumlin College.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Crumlin College have a degree course, never mind a masters? Does she mean she did a course and was awarded a certificate or diploma?
I said this ages ago I literally told her I got/was doing my masters (an actual MSc) and she said she had a masters too. Like looked me dead in the eye and said she had a masters 😂 She says it all the time when the stylists do a “masters of colouring” course too!! Its mental.

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
So glad she will tell me what the airports are like because the flight website, government websites, Covid and HSE websites don’t give you any information on flying in a pandemic 🙄🤭

• Haha

Peppy23

You’d be surprised. I’ve seen it from people I follow from circles and my god the excessivness. Bouncy castles and all. Not two shillings to rub together
A girl I know is a single mother with 2 kids. Personalised junk for everything. Little tracksuits with “Jimmy’s first day of preschool” on it. Ok so he can’t wear it again after his first day?

• Sad
Reactions: 9

JustmeKC

VIP Member
So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.
And half of them can’t spell Ashlings name correctly 🤬

I’ve been trying to figure out why her make up always looks so shit! Just realised the lips look like the 1990’s called - it’s like she has foundation on them! Anyone else do that when they were 14?
The long braided hair, the caked makeup, the long Lacy dress.. just gives me traveler vibes. 🙈

• Haha

Delliemcc

Chatty Member
"Our flight isn't until 10.30 but everyone said to give it a good 2 hours"

WHO DOESNT KNOW THIS?

Who's everyone? Followers? Who would even say that at this point, unless she said ay some point that she hasn't flown since the early 90s and I missed it?

• Haha

Aaargh

They go on about Masters in there. I heard her saying that such a one was busy doing her masters and the client was all like oh wow such a commitment, I’m halfway through my Masters

Denise was on about a 5 week colour master course and the client assumed (as she was led to!) Masters Degree

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
She Lih-relll-leee had the best family holiday and loved putting the phone away. When was that, I must have missed it.

• Haha

Wildone

VIP Member
All this new ages personalised tat is just flashing the cash. Gone are the days of the Easter egg in the morning and that be the end of it. No kids have to have personalised PJs to wake up to the Easter bunny in, personalised egg basket, personalised eggs, brand new clothes. Disgusting flashing that shite while there’s people who are struggling to heat their homes
I think the average house tbf isn't like that

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Dkny is tat these days. You can pick it up in tk maxx . It’s not the designer brand it was.
That aside counterfeit clothing is widely available. The streets are riddled with idiots and their fake Canada goose, fake Yeezy trainers
Speaking of DKNY being tat, a literal dkny watch is apart of Lidl special buy range on Wednesday!! 😂😂😂

• Haha