Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
That coat was out there just for all us normal people to see it. She is all show it’s crazy like, even the christening video she posted it was like a mini wedding can only imagine what Beth’s communion will be like
My big fat gypsy communion won’t have a look in

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ratsout

VIP Member
D761BFA4-0858-4AD3-A361-A19C2C07E551.jpeg

Why am I getting a sponsored insta story of her child ?!? I don’t follow her anymore cause she a dope but why is she doing this

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
I had a look at the childs YouTube there… speechless.
There really should be laws that protect children that are under the age of 16..

Niamh97

Chatty Member
View attachment 990550
Why am I getting a sponsored insta story of her child ?!? I don’t follow her anymore cause she a dope but why is she doing this
I know she can’t take a shite without posting about it but it always made me uncomfortable that she put the child up in her uniform. Beth literally has no privacy at all 😠

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Shes gone for a facial now so she must not have Covid/must not give a shit about anyone else. No wonder we’re in the mess we are

jack the hat

I don't care were she goes on her hols - none of my business.But the manifesting shite is painful.She works hard- yeah I'll give her that.But God she's such a wannabe - sucking up to the likes of Erin McGregor.And those boxes that Erin and the other lady put their names to (and lets face it, there is nothing special or new in those boxes, they designed the box- nothing else) are simply a marketing ploy.Was in two chemists in Newbridge yesterday that stocked Voduz merchandise and the shelves were full - nobody buying it.Thank god she got the message and has taken Beth off Insta.She's a walking, talking TED talk - just painful.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I haven’t been to a christening in years but is all this shit the norm for Christenings now? Musicians and singers and big marquees? Like it’s only the people from the travelling community that behaves like that where I am from. And I’m not bashing them but I’ve not seen this type of carry on with settled people
No not one bit normal these days! Her tattoos are rotten! She’s a walking contradiction.. TRYING to be posh and classy with some stuff and the complete opposite with other stuff

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’m done with the internet, a 6 year old with that camera and she’s after doing Beth up a you tube page. She’s pimping that child out for all she can get. Who is gonna edit these videos etc. she said she’s terrible with that sort of stuff. Is Beth gonna have a “team” behind her now?

• Haha
  • Wow

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
The amount of Huns posting all this 22222222222222222 portal sh1te
Is unreal, it’s like some weird cult

Wth2021

I know a lot of people won’t agree with me but I couldn’t leave my 11 week old for something like that! They are only tiny for the blink of an eye 😢
Totally agree. Plus surely she doesn't HAVE to be there. The woman loves herself. She's gone so so painful.

Shes clever out , lecturing people on who to follow etc, today , full pf shit , and she’s definitely not a angel herself, well able to give digs , said she doesn’t take free stuff,,now Beth has her YouTube, so i guess she will justify a 6 year old to get the stuff,
Just watched.. oh she’s only fuming! 😅🤣 Yeah grand Denise, you pimp out your kids all you want. As long as the insights is drawing attention to your page and making you money.. who cares about you exploiting your child for a few more followers and likes. All about the fame and money. 💰🤑💶

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with having a mobile in Wexford my granny had one for years and they were the best holidays I wouldn’t slate her for that to be fair
I am not saying there is anything wrong with going too or owing a mobile home.

Denise does nothing but boast, only 2 weeks ago she was showing off her holiday in Barbados and now she is staying in a mobile that is years old & has to get it removed off the site next year & coz it is so old.

She loves to talk into the camera & do her stories for Instagram, when she is waiting for child to do her Piano lessons !!!

A lot of people on here, can’t pay there gas & esb bills as the prices have gone sky high recently.
She keeps boasting how, if you work really “hard”, you can have the same as her...

• Heart

jack the hat

Pretty sad when you post a pic of you and your child and then caption it aski g others to show it some love - are you that desperate for adulation?Can't you just manifest it Denise?Your pic is lovely - not disputing that - but keep it private for your friends and family.