Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘World domination’ I’ve heard it all now. She hasn’t cracked the UK market never mind the US. She’s a small fish in a very small pond. The only reason why Pelo is ‘famous’ is because she capitalised on her IVF journey to gain sympathy and followers.

Reactions: 11
‘World domination’ I’ve heard it all now. She hasn’t cracked the UK market never mind the US. She’s a small fish in a very small pond. The only reason why Pelo is ‘famous’ is because she capitalised on her IVF journey to gain sympathy and followers.
And then capitalised further on getting covid when she was pregnant and some home gained a rake of followers from that.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I’m a bit behind but the post of her child taking a selfie - up for the whole world to see, I mean is there nothing private?

Reactions: 2
Aw lads the story from 20 mins ago "perfect day" or whatever it said, just a 'candid story' of her hand while Jude makes adorable sounds in the background but I just loled at the quick 'I-didn't-get my-diamond-ring-in-there flick of the hand' toward the end of it 🤣🤣 What a dose 🤣🤣

• Haha
I can only imagine what kind of car crash outfits she's going to have the kids in today. The funny thing is I don't doubt any bit of her jewellery is cheap but when she mashes them all together she just looks tacky and cheap and that's her all over. That love heart ring looks like something out of a lucky bag tbh.

I can only imagine what kind of car crash outfits she's going to have the kids in today. The funny thing is I don't doubt any bit of her jewellery is cheap but when she mashes them all together she just looks tacky and cheap and that's her all over. That love heart ring looks like something out of a lucky bag tbh.
Someone will be wearing a fluffy tail

Reactions: 1
What’s all that tit with the kids names on it for Easter?
All this new ages personalised tat is just flashing the cash. Gone are the days of the Easter egg in the morning and that be the end of it. No kids have to have personalised PJs to wake up to the Easter bunny in, personalised egg basket, personalised eggs, brand new clothes. Disgusting flashing that shite while there’s people who are struggling to heat their homes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All this new ages personalised tat is just flashing the cash. Gone are the days of the Easter egg in the morning and that be the end of it. No kids have to have personalised PJs to wake up to the Easter bunny in, personalised egg basket, personalised eggs, brand new clothes. Disgusting flashing that shite while there’s people who are struggling to heat their homes
I think the average house tbf isn't like that

Reactions: 9
I think the average house tbf isn't like that
You’d be surprised. I’ve seen it from people I follow from circles and my god the excessivness. Bouncy castles and all. Not two shillings to rub together

Reactions: 5
You’d be surprised. I’ve seen it from people I follow from circles and my god the excessivness. Bouncy castles and all. Not two shillings to rub together
A girl I know is a single mother with 2 kids. Personalised junk for everything. Little tracksuits with “Jimmy’s first day of preschool” on it. Ok so he can’t wear it again after his first day?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A girl I know is a single mother with 2 kids. Personalised junk for everything. Little tracksuits with “Jimmy’s first day of preschool” on it. Ok so he can’t wear it again after his first day?
This drives me nuts. "When I wake up I'll be 4" pj's and other shite. The worst part is that it's not sustainable so not only will they never wear them again, they can't even pass them on to anyone else because everything is personalised.

Reactions: 21
So the big launch that she’s been banging on about is Velcro sleep in rollers? They’ve been around for years. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.