Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Tacky ringed hand)Liherally(Tacky ringed hand)

I'm sorry it just gives irrational rage!🤣
Same 🤣
I know the look she’s going for but it just doesn’t work on her, just makes her hands looks dirty and the rings look cheap, like she’d have big black tarnish marks when she takes the rings off.
Oh and see the self proclaimed guru was back preaching about being judged, and how she was hours responding back to messages and talking to her flock. 🙄 She must be on her phone constantly. For a woman who preaches so much about mindfulness and self reflection, she sure needs a lot of validation from strangers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So glad she’s finally decided to join the gym and get into shape!!!
Lots of gym selfies and eye bleeping in the mirror! Yay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair extensions are just horrible.And don't get me started on her hands and those bloody cheap rings - not a good look.

Reactions: 4
Suggestion: Hairdryers she flogged from Ali express, when they blew up, it was oh what a mess, but Denise, Couldn’t care less

Reactions: 10
So she’s going to film/share more of her life… seriously how much more could she show? She liherally documents everything down to her bowel movements 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s a pity they can’t afford to take them at peak times!
💯 agree I think they are heading to a wedding but still I hate kids took out of school for a holiday especially when they have just had two weeks off same with people going in January after having two weeks at Xmas

Reactions: 2
💯 agree I think they are heading to a wedding but still I hate kids took out of school for a holiday especially when they have just had two weeks off same with people going in January after having two weeks at Xmas
i know what you mean!
generally I think needs and parents need a break/holiday and deserve to get away and if they can’t afford peak times then it’s little harm but she well can afford it!!! Maybe it’s a wedding so…

And the eye bleeping has begun…

Oh and of course she has the Body Innovator as her trainer. She can’t even go to the gym quietly. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This one shiteing on about how great Lisa is at her show!! Lisa is making a handsome profit off the back of it and not doing it for any other reason, for €95 I be wanting her to serve me my dinner personally 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.