Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fecken hate the way she keeps pawing her hair, running her hands form the top to the bottom.
The length of it is ridiculous.. makes her look like a traveler. And the weird angle she takes the photo? Makes her chin look like it’s six inches longer than the rest of her face! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is that hair it looks ridiculous..she doesn't look great lately even filtered agree her chin does look 6 inches than it probably is

Reactions: 4
And the dark shadows under her eyes.. even with a filter she looks like the Corpse Bride. 🙈 She does not look (or seem) one bit healthy, despite how much ch she wants to portray otherwise. I genuinely thin that she has been struggling with an eating disorder again since it’s he birth of Jude. Her pregnancy and subsequent weight gain probably triggered it.

Reactions: 4
And the Merry Widow in her one dress 🤣🤣 God their all up each other’s arse it’s laughable
Those dresses are awful and sold out , ild say alot be returning them , thought she would be better advised or someone trying to finish her , definitely Denise under pressure, 3 salons , voduz ild say not doing good , social media does nothing for her , holy Mary and manifesting bull , at least she shows Kids less, after that pageant girls awful suicidal, poor girl, shows the way being a show pony and social media no place for kids , internet forever, and there’s always someone who will have it out for u , think the Flemings incident an example, its a very toxic environment, unfortunately money with huns takes over

Reactions: 3
Shes doesn't half love the sound of her own voice. The hair 🙈 what was it like after she cripmed it. Imagine spending money on a tool that does that to your hair. Also, I hate the way she runs her hands though it.

Reactions: 7
What is the craic with those horrific furry shoes that are never off her feet .. they may be designer & expensive but still absolutely rotten & tacky 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thread title- denise the phony, hair extensions look like they came from a pony

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the craic with those horrific furry shoes that are never off her feet .. they may be designer & expensive but still absolutely rotten & tacky 🤯
And tagging them with evey step she takes in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Record me while I swan into this event in my shiny tacky dress please with a swagger of I love myself to pieces. Insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s funny that for the big event they held two weeks ago for their newest product I haven’t seen one flogger who was there use it yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen Jens journey and Rachel Gorry use/show but I don’t follow that many others no mention from Grace but I reckon she was Jens plus one and didn’t get one and Katie Jackson was there but she didn’t show it either

Reactions: 1
Shannen what’s her name tryed to show it but she as such short hair she couldn’t use it anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.