Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a fake ???
I don’t know if they do copies for that brand
100% copies of this brand doing the rounds, I reckon there are now more fakes than real ones going around, her stylest person Bev has openly shared links to fake runners so wouldn't surprise me if it was fake.

Reactions: 1
Claire Balding story.. talking about how business people taking advantage of vulnerable people by offers free services and products to promote their business. ‘Ruthless’ is obviously about Denise. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Where has Denise ever took advantage of vulnerable people. As far as I’m concerned Denise is reliable and actually trained in the sectors she works in where as Claire is a spoofer who has no qualifications to be writing her shampoo prescriptions !! Denise is a lot of things but I’ve never seen her take advantage of anyone

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where has Denise ever took advantage of vulnerable people. As far as I’m concerned Denise is reliable and actually trained in the sectors she works in where as Claire is a spoofer who has no qualifications to be writing her shampoo prescriptions !! Denise is a lot of things but I’ve never seen her take advantage of anyone
You need to open your eyes then. Denise and Claire are as bad as each other

Reactions: 12
Beth apologising for the state of the place, there isn’t a thing out of place on the clip she shared!
moving soon, has she mentioned the house sold? I don’t see it for sale/recently sold

Reactions: 2
Beth apologising for the state of the place, there isn’t a thing out of place on the clip she shared!
moving soon, has she mentioned the house sold? I don’t see it for sale/recently sold
It’s Manifestation, she’s putting it out to the Universe, so it will defo happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but Beth is actually insufferable 😂 why does she put her on stories and who actually cares about what earrings she’s wearing ? Is there’s a market for adult women to watch, listen and buy what a 8 year old is flogging😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but Beth is actually insufferable 😂 why does she put her on stories and who actually cares about what earrings she’s wearing ? Is there’s a market for adult women to watch, listen and buy what a 8 year old is flogging😂
she is insufferable - god love her.
If my brother send me this of my favourite niece - I would turn it off after 10 secs…

Reactions: 13
What the actual hell has happened to her accent? She always has a little twang which was kinda cute and funny but she sounds more American than Americans

Reactions: 6
You need to open your eyes then. Denise and Claire are as bad as each other
Enlighten me please. I’m all for calling out people but I have never seen or heard of Denise taking advantage of people where as Claire Is charging a fortune for something she’s not qualified in. If I’m wrong show me proof and I’ll eat my words

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Enlighten me please. I’m all for calling out people but I have never seen or heard of Denise taking advantage of people where as Claire Is charging a fortune for something she’s not qualified in. If I’m wrong show me proof and I’ll eat my words
Denise lies about being masters qualified. Claims to help vulnerable people such as cancer patients yet completely ignored covid guidelines. Hired Claire to manage her salon despite Claire being completely unqualified as Denise saw a quick buck to be made.
Also, if I recall correctly u were on here moaning about the faulty hairdryers she sold so I’m not sure why you’re now blindly worshipping her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Denise lies about being masters qualified. Claims to help vulnerable people such as cancer patients yet completely ignored covid guidelines. Hired Claire to manage her salon despite Claire being completely unqualified as Denise saw a quick buck to be made.
Also, if I recall correctly u were on here moaning about the faulty hairdryers she sold so I’m not sure why you’re now blindly worshipping her
I’m not worshipping her at all. Far from it. Denise grinds me with all her crap about manifesting and all that jazz. she has a masters in hair how is that a Lie 😂 it might not be the same as a masters for other things but a lot of hairdressers say the same that they have a masters in colour or cutting. She does take care of cancer patients and Claire was a manager of the salon and the receptionist basically she was not a stylist or tricologist as she claims to Be now so how in the name of god is Denise taking advantage of people your actually talking crap now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not worshipping her at all. Far from it. Denise grinds me with all her crap about manifesting and all that jazz. she has a masters in hair how is that a Lie 😂 it might not be the same as a masters for other things but a lot of hairdressers say the same that they have a masters in colour or cutting. She does take care of cancer patients and Claire was a manager of the salon and the receptionist basically she was not a stylist or tricologist as she claims to Be now so how in the name of god is Denise taking advantage of people your actually talking crap now
I’m not arguing with you but I will correct you. She claims to have a masters degree. If she cares so much about cancer patients how can she not even complete the required isolation period for Covid? And by your own admission she hired someone completely unqualified to manage (not receptionist) of a salon. Why? Cos she has A large online presence. How could she have dealt with an unhappy customer when not qualified?! So stop taking Denise loving nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not arguing with you but I will correct you. She claims to have a masters degree. If she cares so much about cancer patients how can she not even complete the required isolation period for Covid? And by your own admission she hired someone completely unqualified to manage (not receptionist) of a salon. Why? Cos she has A large online presence. How could she have dealt with an unhappy customer when not qualified?! So stop taking Denise loving nonsense
my point was I’ve never seen or heard of her take advantage of people which i have not read or seen That was it. Leave it there !!

she is insufferable - god love her.
If my brother send me this of my favourite niece - I would turn it off after 10 secs…
if I did this to My child, I’d be worried she’s have the p*** taken out of her big time in school.

Reactions: 11
my point was I’ve never seen or heard of her take advantage of people which i have not read or seen That was it. Leave it there !!
She uses people like Carly Malhady and Rachel Gorry. People who have gained a huge following by going through something traumatic and gives them free products/services to promote her own salon and brand. That’s pretty ruthless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She uses people like Carly Malhady and Rachel Gorry. People who have gained a huge following by going through something traumatic and gives them free products/services to promote her own salon and brand. That’s pretty ruthless.
But she also used Julie from twins and me and aoife bermingham to promote her business that’s called pr every second instahun is promoting voduz so I don’t see that argument. Anyways I’ll leave it there seen as I’m Denise 😂😂😂😂

But she also used Julie from twins and me and aoife bermingham to promote her business that’s called pr every second instahun is promoting voduz so I don’t see that argument. Anyways I’ll leave it there seen as I’m Denise 😂😂😂😂
“Seen as” liherally her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.