Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Merry Widow in her one dress 🤣🤣 God their all up each other’s arse it’s laughable
It’s all a big pyramid scheme in Ireland. The same handful of nobodies tagging each other, promoting each other’s white label shite making sure they all get some money for their begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is looking desperately thin lately. That dress at the launch was so low cut you could see her rib cage. Not a good look.

Reactions: 7
Sure it wouldn’t be the same if her mammy did it that’s part of the fun picking her colour etc
I’d say she was keeping a close eye to make sure it wasn’t pulled too tight aswell.
I know braids can contribute to hair loss, I’m assuming that’s why the poster above is surprised Denise allowed it but I can’t imagine Denise sitting back allowing a stranger pull the scalp off Beth!

Away again in holidays sure could she not of went on the mid term break like
It’s a family event, would you miss out on a family gathering for the sake of a few days of school? I don’t know anyone that would

Reactions: 2
I’d say she was keeping a close eye to make sure it wasn’t pulled too tight aswell.
I know braids can contribute to hair loss, I’m assuming that’s why the poster above is surprised Denise allowed it but I can’t imagine Denise sitting back allowing a stranger pull the scalp off Beth!

It’s a family event, would you miss out on a family gathering for the sake of a few days of school? I don’t know anyone that would
Cultural appropriation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cultural appropriation.
There’s a difference between wearing braids and cultural appropriating and a child getting a few braids on their holidays (presumably by a POC)
You’re absolutely reaching here and this diminishes the ENTIRE movement where you call real cultural appropriation to white people over doing it to virtue signal

Reactions: 23
There’s a difference between wearing braids and cultural appropriating and a child getting a few braids on their holidays (presumably by a POC)
You’re absolutely reaching here and this diminishes the ENTIRE movement where you call real cultural appropriation to white people over doing it to virtue signal
100% agree. A few braids on a 7 year old on holiday is hardly cultural appropriation

Reactions: 15
100% agree. A few braids on a 7 year old on holiday is hardly cultural appropriation
I wouldn’t mind the vast majority of the ladies that do it are POC. I’m not naive in thinking that are lot of these women are likely doing it to put meals on the table but again it’s a seven year old child who just wants a few braids in her hair. If it was Denise who got it, I’d be a bit more on the fence there. We can appreciate a culture and not appropriate. It’s all about context.

Reactions: 4
Denise, would ya ever just enjoy your family and holiday, or is all this selling so it can be written off as a work expense.
They're all it it, flogging by thr pool and beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fecken hate the way she keeps pawing her hair, running her hands form the top to the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe it. I think the brands saw someone with zero professional experience, she didn’t even have a proper business premises & nothing to offer them as a brand.
some of those are global brands, I imagine Denise is insignificant compared to other big contracts they have , there are some big names out there.
You can see her rib bone! 🤢 she’s looking so thin after having Jude. I don’t remember her ever looking so gaunt.
Does Beth not need a education either, these insta huns are great for skipping school

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.