Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a positive pcr Friday and she’s out tonight?!
She had the strangest set of stories since Friday. So she got a test on Thursday, came back positive on Friday saying she knew on Monday when her eyes watered that something was up . So even if she decided to count day zero as Monday (day symptoms first appeared 🤷🏼‍♀️) you retest on day 7 - if that is negative you can come out of isolation but should remain in your own home and and not mix in public for 3 more days. if you have to leave your home a medical grade mask is recommended .
If your day 7 antigen is positive you isolate for a further 3 days and then come out of isolation and not mix in public for 3 further days.
That’s the advice from the HSE website , and I know, how people interpret that ‘advice’ is up to them BUT for somebody who took such flack over the BPerfect shitshow surely to god she knew she was flying close to the sun with this one . Would it have killed her to stay at home ? She’s just inviting trouble.

Reactions: 10
She had the strangest set of stories since Friday. So she got a test on Thursday, came back positive on Friday saying she knew on Monday when her eyes watered that something was up . So even if she decided to count day zero as Monday (day symptoms first appeared 🤷🏼‍♀️) you retest on day 7 - if that is negative you can come out of isolation but should remain in your own home and and not mix in public for 3 more days. if you have to leave your home a medical grade mask is recommended .
If your day 7 antigen is positive you isolate for a further 3 days and then come out of isolation and not mix in public for 3 further days.
That’s the advice from the HSE website , and I know, how people interpret that ‘advice’ is up to them BUT for somebody who took such flack over the BPerfect shitshow surely to god she knew she was flying close to the sun with this one . Would it have killed her to stay at home ? She’s just inviting trouble.
She had a positive antigen before she had the pcr. Once you have 7 days done you are free to leave if you have symptoms you wear a mask for 3 days The hse told me I’m not infectious after 7 days.

Reactions: 1
I only watch her now and again but was anyone else's heart in their mouth when Jude sat up in that swing chair and Beth barely holding him ... as for the idiots hanging over her I really have no words for their stupidity and ignorance this is why covid is rampant and numbers are so high.

Reactions: 1
I only watch her now and again but was anyone else's heart in their mouth when Jude sat up in that swing chair and Beth barely holding him ... as for the idiots hanging over her I really have no words for their stupidity and ignorance this is why covid is rampant and numbers are so high.
I cringe when I see Beth with Jude. She’s always far too close to his face, absolutely invading his bubble and just man handles him like a doll.

Reactions: 3
Shes gone for a facial now so she must not have Covid/must not give a tit about anyone else. No wonder we’re in the mess we are

Reactions: 9
She had a positive antigen before she had the pcr. Once you have 7 days done you are free to leave if you have symptoms you wear a mask for 3 days The hse told me I’m not infectious after 7 days.
This is what annoys me about the HSE , I’m stuck at home here and can’t go to work until Next Monday because they told me to test on day 7, and if positive isolate for a further 3 days and stay at home for 3 days after that 🤦‍♀️ Ffs , I’ve no symptoms so could have been in work this week

Reactions: 4
This is what annoys me about the HSE , I’m stuck at home here and can’t go to work until Next Monday because they told me to test on day 7, and if positive isolate for a further 3 days and stay at home for 3 days after that 🤦‍♀️ Ffs , I’ve no symptoms so could have been in work this week
There’s literally no clear guidelines from the HSE, it’s actually laughable. Hope you’re doing okay and keeping busy/ in touch with family/friends ❤

Reactions: 2
This is on hse site, if you’ve no symptoms you can stop isolating. They told me to stop testing (was still positive on antigens) but no symptoms and if I was in busy place or near vulnerable people to wear a mask. Really surprise you were told that (unless you work maybe for hse/hospital setting it might be different)
648B2E92-DDCA-47ED-83A9-D78866C142A2.jpeg

This is on hse site, if you’ve no symptoms you can stop isolating. They told me to stop testing (was still positive on antigens) but no symptoms and if I was in busy place or near vulnerable people to wear a mask. Really surprise you were told that (unless you work maybe for hse/hospital setting it might be different)
I work in the education sector so I’m surprised they even answered me 🤦‍♀️🤣 I do have asthma but I don’t believe that was a factor. Work won’t allow me back until Monday now anyway so I’ll just enjoy my new found freedom 🤣
Not the worse dose I’ve had, was pretty floored for 4 days, but the exhaustion now is something else , have to sit down after getting a cup of tea 🙄 my other half tested positive too , he has a head cold , that’s it 🤦‍♀️

Beth doing the same hand gestures as her mother. I was waiting on her to say liherallly 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
Why does she feel the need to post Beth in the bath? I don’t care if it’s only legs, it’s just so unnecessary. 😕

Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to post Beth in the bath? I don’t care if it’s only legs, it’s just so unnecessary. 😕
Why do they all do it ?... ali dee constantly shows the kids in the bath... fbg has done in the past...so many of them.. like I genuinely don't understand why they think its ok to post it to thousands of strangers... I'll never understand...

Reactions: 10
Claire Balding story.. talking about how business people taking advantage of vulnerable people by offers free services and products to promote their business. ‘Ruthless’ is obviously about Denise. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.