Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my eyes have been well and truly opened this weekend between Deniseā€™s christening and Mrs Makeups wedding/communion! Iā€™ve never seen the likes. These days arenā€™t for the kids at all. Theyā€™re just for the gram!

Reactions: 11
Having a massive noisy party on a Sunday night isnā€™t very sound when you have neighboursā€¦and doesnā€™t Beth have school tomo?

Reactions: 5
It was in a venue with a marque wasn't in her garden at all.
Nearly sure it was out her back. Didnā€™t she say she couldnā€™t get a venue so she had it out her own back? Iā€™d say itā€™s finished now. She has a little bit more cop on than MRS who had the DJ and Sax rave before she jetted off to Ibiza.

Reactions: 1
Nearly sure it was out her back. Didnā€™t she say she couldnā€™t get a venue so she had it out her own back? Iā€™d say itā€™s finished now. She has a little bit more cop on than MRS who had the DJ and Sax rave before she jetted off to Ibiza.
She was going to have it there but changed her mind and got somewhere. It was nothing compared to MRS shindig šŸ¤­

Reactions: 2
Well my eyes have been well and truly opened this weekend between Deniseā€™s christening and Mrs Makeups wedding/communion! Iā€™ve never seen the likes. These days arenā€™t for the kids at all. Theyā€™re just for the gram!
MRS is the talk of the parents what's app group for the school they all think she's a fool she believes she's a star and they are jealous šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Is that Marks daughter all in white? She went way too heavy handed with the foundation brush.
I had a christening a while back for my latest littlie and in comparison to Deniseā€™s Judes day, it was absolutely nothing!! Good job I donā€™t try to compete with the likes of Denise et al. Totally ott.

Reactions: 5
Id swear they've wings at the back!!
Itā€™s the fluff that makes them so awful. Anyway forget about her shoes! Beth was in Prada! šŸ™„ Iā€™m an adult and in all my years Iā€™ve never had a Prada anything. Itā€™s far from Prada I was reared. And the thing is Beth knows that Prada is an expensive brand. No doubt her mother has that instilled in her. What is Deniseā€™s obsession with promoting Irish business and then going so designer on the kids for something theyā€™ll wear for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 11
Did Beth change out of the frock monstrosity into a tshirt and leggings? I know the shirt was Moschino but it's still a relief that she at least didn't have to stay in the frocky horror show all day!!

Is that Marks daughter all in white? She went way too heavy handed with the foundation brush.
She obviously wasn't included in the make up artist's list along with Denise and her mam!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.