Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leg out in every picture is very trashy, I don't know what kind of look or style she's going for but her and Beth's outfits weren't it...Jude is a little dote though, he was dressed cute and looked comfortable at least.

Reactions: 11
She loves showing her figure off, was she always like thst or is it just a recent thing since she had J?

Reactions: 4
She loves showing her figure off, was she always like thst or is it just a recent thing since she had J?
Iv wondered that myself I don't think she was or if she was she didn't seem to be as out there

Reactions: 1
It’s the fluff that makes them so awful. Anyway forget about her shoes! Beth was in Prada! 🙄 I’m an adult and in all my years I’ve never had a Prada anything. It’s far from Prada I was reared. And the thing is Beth knows that Prada is an expensive brand. No doubt her mother has that instilled in her. What is Denise’s obsession with promoting Irish business and then going so designer on the kids for something they’ll wear for 5 minutes.
Prada omg it was awful the poor child
A nice dress from pennys or dunnes woukd of looked better

Reactions: 5
Prada omg it was awful the poor child
A nice dress from pennys or dunnes woukd of looked better
No I think the shoes are Prada and the dress is tagged as some boutique place. Would you be well though? Best of St Bernard I was brought up in and they were lovely. The notions of having a “camera girl” and all. 🙄 Words are obviously failing Denise.

Reactions: 8
A very longed for child and I get that, but it was still OTT, would she have done this if she wasn’t a insta hun, very doubtful and all for show, so embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Denise is the epitome of money talks and wealth whispers. Actually in her case I’d say money screams. That christening was completely without class

Reactions: 13
Just watched on silent but it looked like she's doing more reassuring that covid in pregnancy and with a newborn is no big deal. On about how you get to keep the baby with her and didn't bother wearing a mask etc. She really has zero regret or concept of the danger they were both in. So annoying that people will be influenced by that.

Reactions: 7
Just watched on silent but it looked like she's doing more reassuring that covid in pregnancy and with a newborn is no big deal. On about how you get to keep the baby with her and didn't bother wearing a mask etc. She really has zero regret or concept of the danger they were both in. So annoying that people will be influenced by that.
I unfollowed her so haven't seen this on her story. But there's been a young mum from my town recently admitted to hospital with covid while at the later stages of her pregnancy. Unfortunately while in a coma the baby was delivered, then the mum died. She never got to hold her baby. The baby was christened during her mum's funeral. Denise needs to wise up and stop preaching that just cos she was ok that everyone will be ok. Maybe she manifested herself better

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Covid is really serious in pregnancy. She is completely toxic positive.

There is something not completely adding up in their flashy show of wealth. Self starter only a few years ago and was talking about the struggle to pay for IVF and when Beth needed surgery said she couldn't afford private healthcare, yet not too many years later Prada shoes for the child.

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed her so haven't seen this on her story. But there's been a young mum from my town recently admitted to hospital with covid while at the later stages of her pregnancy. Unfortunately while in a coma the baby was delivered, then the mum died. She never got to hold her baby. The baby was christened during her mum's funeral. Denise needs to wise up and stop preaching that just cos she was ok that everyone will be ok. Maybe she manifested herself better
So tragic. It's like saying she played Russian roulette and escaped unharmed therefore everyone else can try too. Sadly not every baby or mother escape so lightly

Reactions: 6
Covid is really serious in pregnancy. She is completely toxic positive.

There is something not completely adding up in their flashy show of wealth. Self starter only a few years ago and was talking about the struggle to pay for IVF and when Beth needed surgery said she couldn't afford private healthcare, yet not too many years later Prada shoes for the child.
She is making a fortune from swipe ups and all the huns who promote her hairdryers etc. She is probably spending every last cent trying to show a flashy celeb style life. She is pure trash and will be sorry when Instagram dies out for advertising the same way Facebook did. It’s already begun and without Instagram she has nothing.

Reactions: 3
Did she actually say that she thought there was only four full moons a year??? 🙈🙈🙈 Denise there is, and has been forever, a full moon every month!! (29.5 days to be exact.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.