Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say that she thought there was only four full moons a year??? 🙈🙈🙈 Denise there is, and has been forever, a full moon every month!! (29.5 days to be exact.)
Just shows that all her manifestation, “the secret”, hippy dippy shite is a fad that she’s pulled out of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually say that she thought there was only four full moons a year??? 🙈🙈🙈 Denise there is, and has been forever, a full moon every month!! (29.5 days to be exact.)
I tapped on when I heard her say this, I couldn’t listen to her embarrass herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I rarely watch her but to see she is offering money lending facilities actually annoys me no end. How many will be influenced now to buy things on credit, I think it’s seriously sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I rarely watch her but to see she is offering money lending facilities actually annoys me no end. How many will be influenced now to buy things on credit, I think it’s seriously sick.
Lots of places use finance options. Don't see the issue.

Reactions: 2
Ok maybe I’m old school I guess but borrowing money for a fair dryer is a bit much for me. The way these influencers push all these products so that people feel they must have the new, this is the best, the latest product etc the hype and demand they create and then to offer credit terms to be takes it a bit far.

I know lots of things are bought on credit god knows I’ve done it myself but do people not save anymore and then buy.

Ok maybe I’m old school I guess but borrowing money for a fair dryer is a bit much for me. The way these influencers push all these products so that people feel they must have the new, this is the best, the latest product etc the hype and demand they create and then to offer credit terms to be takes it a bit far.

I know lots of things are bought on credit god knows I’ve done it myself but do people not save anymore and then buy.
In fairness, isn’t the finance for wigs which can cost thousands?

Reactions: 5
Just seen Pelo has a guy in training the staff in a brand of extensions and it's up that "Jake educationing the Dublin team"...
Now I am not the best a grammar, and certainly not the grammar police but if you're posting online surely you double check/read back on your words before posting? It's grand just your normal Joe soap posting or commenting but when it's a business page or an 'influencers' page like Denise, do they really not read back over before posting?!

Reactions: 3
The friends vs acquaintances was definitely a dig at Claire.

And the ‘manifesting’ on Claire’s story is defo a dig at Denise 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bothers me the way she doesn't answer a simple question people, same when she answered about the pram originally she never said the make or model just where she bought it.

That camera beth has cost the minimum €800, the handle for it alone is about €200. When she first put it up I assumed it was for Denise to create content not her 6 year old. It's very out of touch to let on she hasn't a clue what it is when she spent at least a grand on it. 🙄

• Wow
Bothers me the way she doesn't answer a simple question people, same when she answered about the pram originally she never said the make or model just where she bought it.

That camera beth has cost the minimum €800, the handle for it alone is about €200. When she first put it up I assumed it was for Denise to create content not her 6 year old. It's very out of touch to let on she hasn't a clue what it is when she spent at least a grand on it. 🙄
Anything I've ever mailed her about I always got a direct reply. She's about the only person who does reply. I have to give her that.

Reactions: 10
Anything I've ever mailed her about I always got a direct reply. She's about the only person who does reply. I have to give her that.
I meant like when she bothers to post it on her stories, she doesn't give a straight forward answer (like the person asked what camera it was, she just said Sony...like there's 100s of Sony camera models) unless it's about her hair stuff.

A YouTube channel.Sweet Jesus 🙄Denise will be the ruination of that lovely child.Thats not a normal childhood.Cant see many of the mams at the school she goes to being impressed - Denise thinks she a bloody celebrity.

Reactions: 9
I’m done with the internet, a 6 year old with that camera and she’s after doing Beth up a you tube page. She’s pimping that child out for all she can get. Who is gonna edit these videos etc. she said she’s terrible with that sort of stuff. Is Beth gonna have a “team” behind her now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m done with the internet, a 6 year old with that camera and she’s after doing Beth up a you tube page. She’s pimping that child out for all she can get. Who is gonna edit these videos etc. she said she’s terrible with that sort of stuff. Is Beth gonna have a “team” behind her now?
The kids in her class will be doing it on small break 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.