Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Criteria for her christening outfit - show off the tats. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It just so try-hard.
The standing and posing. It all looks so staged and unnatural. He's a baby not a prop for a photo.

Reactions: 10
I mean, I’ve heard the term ‘breastfeeding friendly dresses’ but ‘just get your tits out’ is a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just so try-hard.
The standing and posing. It all looks so staged and unnatural. He's a baby not a prop for a photo.
The slow walk like she’s a bride. I thought then mention of their colour scheme yesterday was over the top but this is another level - notions! And completely trashy with the notions 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah go Denise - getting her boobies out for the priest!And those tatts and the shoes - sorry, but she looks trashy.

Reactions: 9
Such a special day could she not have waited before plastering them.all over insta
Jezs is nothing private to them.
And the dress the mind boggles

Erin McGregors hubby singing 🙄
I haven’t been to a christening in years but is all this tit the norm for Christenings now? Musicians and singers and big marquees? Like it’s only the people from the travelling community that behaves like that where I am from. And I’m not bashing them but I’ve not seen this type of carry on with settled people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t been to a christening in years but is all this tit the norm for Christenings now? Musicians and singers and big marquees? Like it’s only the people from the travelling community that behaves like that where I am from. And I’m not bashing them but I’ve not seen this type of carry on with settled people
No not one bit normal these days! Her tattoos are rotten! She’s a walking contradiction.. TRYING to be posh and classy with some stuff and the complete opposite with other stuff

Reactions: 9
I like the dress. The shoes are horrid and yes I have seen plenty of people having christenings the same way. Marquee, drinks and music and entertainment and not from the travelling community

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like the dress. The shoes are horrid and yes I have seen plenty of people having christenings the same way. Marquee, drinks and music and entertainment and not from the travelling community
Each to their own 😊 I’m sure the baby loves it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.