Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring a support network with you to get the wains ‘needles’! What the actual duck!! Learn to be independent Denise ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bring a support network with you to get the wains ‘needles’! What the actual duck!! Learn to be independent Denise ffs.
And snacks for yourself.....she's very OTT... you're probably there 20/30 mins Max not hours.. Jesus I went in myself with my little one because my partner was working, she was grand obviously you be a bit heart broken hearing them cry In pain for the first time but nothing you'd need a "support network" for....to be honest I think my little one cried more being put back into the car seat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Way OTT, drive if there’s no feeding facility, support network & snacks. Talk about scaring new mums who are already fragile. I had my husband with me for the very first set of jabs on both kids as I was still recovering(long story!) don’t drive & couldn’t walk it but for the 2 month ones I was flying, neither of us starved to death during the few minutes waiting & we enjoyed a lovely stroll home afterwards

Reactions: 12
Is it not the polio vaccine that's hazardous not the rest and my youngest is an adult and I remember it always being that way. She's really over dramatising those regular/routine vacations if I was a first time mother I'd be petrified listening to her and thinking I'm doing something wrong

Reactions: 3
Is it not the polio vaccine that's hazardous not the rest and my youngest is an adult and I remember it always being that way. She's really over dramatising those regular/routine vacations if I was a first time mother I'd be petrified listening to her and thinking I'm doing something wrong
It's not even the needle part it's the little water type one that goes in the mouth that's hazardous. It's Rotavirus which is basically the vomiting/diarrhoea bug. If you don't be careful cleaning their nappy, disposing it correctly or not washing your hands aftwards then you can contract it....it wouldn't be the end of the world but it absolutely wouldn't be pleasant.

Reactions: 7
I hate when people use the phrase ‘getting their needles’ makes me cringe. Its vaccines or injections people!! Esp when the rotavirus one isnt even a needle🤪

Reactions: 8
Where did she think she was going with her ‘feeding facility’?? It’s a doctors surgery no one would spend a minute more than necessary inside the building 🙄🙄 I know she’s Covid recovered but still!! The nurse will always let you feed the baby there for a few minutes if necessary!

Reactions: 7
You’d swear she was coming up to Dublin for the hole of Kerry the way she was going on with a packed lunch 🤣 you were going to your GPs office for your babies immunisation, not going in for surgery

Reactions: 12
Wonder will marks daughter make an appreance today. She seems to have vanished 🤔🤔🤔 or maybe she's not loud show her 👏👏 hate to think Denise blew her out!!!!

Wonder will marks daughter make an appreance today. She seems to have vanished 🤔🤔🤔 or maybe she's not loud show her 👏👏 hate to think Denise blew her out!!!!
She mentioned way back that she’s at an age where she doesn’t really want to be on camera. All teens are the same. She’s very much part of their lives

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what the appropriate would be to wear that dress but definitely not for a christening 🤣 big slit to the waist and the cut out part with the boobs 😭

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what the appropriate would be to wear that dress but definitely not for a christening 🤣 big slit to the waist and the cut out part with the boobs 😭
The cut out boob bit is shocking! I think a nice wrap dress would of been lovely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.