Denise Pelo #3 Manifesting McGregor vibes, postnatal bull gives us hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 weeks at least! Passport office are up to their eyeballs and first time passports are taking ages! She won’t get it until end of October at least!

Reactions: 1
Me too! I’ll be banging down the doors of the passport office 🤣
And if she does get it early I guarantee it’s because one of her followers either works in the passport office or knows someone that does, and speeded up the application. If that’s the case I’m be demanding answers.

Reactions: 5
And if she does get it early I guarantee it’s because one of her followers either works in the passport office or knows someone that does, and speeded up the application. If that’s the case I’m be demanding answers.
If she goes, make sure to screen shot the tit out of her posts & then file a complaint

Reactions: 4
What was her kid doing with the book and recording? Dies she have her own YouTube channel? Give it a thumbe up if you like it 👍 I love you guys.😱
Feck off and get back to playing with your dollies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was her kid doing with the book and recording? Dies she have her own YouTube channel? Give it a thumbe up if you like it 👍 I love you guys.😱
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering- I skip through her stories a lot since the manifestation BS and overexposure of Beth bit thought that was bizarre

I’m hoping it was just a school book review. My friends son has to submit vlogs as part of his homework.

Reactions: 2
Talking about the passport again! She really thinks she should be top of the priority list when it comes to the passport! She probley has the holiday booked and all 🙄

Now she’s tagging SoSueme and her shite tv series! She’s desperate for attention.
I don’t understand why influencers randomly tag people on the TV it’s very attention seeking! She does it with Pippa all the time too!

The holiday is definitely booked!
See it, feel it, get it. Isn’t that the manifestation way 😂

I don’t understand why influencers randomly tag people on the TV it’s very attention seeking! She does it with Pippa all the time too!
Sure isn’t that how women in business support each other and ESPECIALLY IRISH? 🙄🙄 Ireland is too bloody small. I’d say they don’t do this in any other country. It’s pathetic really. If I was proud of my friend or wanted to give their business a boost I would do this. But let’s be real here none of these people are friends and the only thing they are boosting is each other’s egos!

• Heart
But that’s it, she knows them but I doubt they know her! Sosue and pippa are so big in this country that they don’t need Denises shout out to put them on the map! She’s looking for an ego boost from them really 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But that’s it, she knows them but I doubt they know her! Sosue and pippa are so big in this country that they don’t need Denises shout out to put them on the map! She’s looking for an ego boost from them really 🙈
Yep, and she tagged Pippa soon after.. only desperate for a shout out. It’s so obvious, and so pathetic! 🙈😅

Talking about the passport again! She really thinks she should be top of the priority list when it comes to the passport! She probley has the holiday booked and all 🙄

She mentioned she was an hour on the phone.. doing what? Complaining/cajoling? There’s a backlog and I’m sure that was a explained to her. Why does she think she’s anymore important than anyone else?? 😐

Exactly, if she logs in with her passport application number she will be given the estimated date that she will receive the passport! Which I’d say is close to the end of October! She’ll just have to wait like everyone else in the country! Does she think they would give it to her sooner because she Denise Queen of voduz 🙄

Reactions: 7
Has she had her lips done ? Hadnt watched her in a while and rhink they look all plumped up in that make up story

She said in the afternoon, she was feeling down and wanted to be in her own bubble and stay off Social media for a bit! There’s been about 10 more stories since that statement!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.