Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the denise Curran that was an ot, moved to America early in her career but came home when her then fella broke up with her? Worked in Belfast?
No she never lived or worked in America or Belfast. She lived in Belfast for a while but still worked in Craigavon

Reactions: 6
IMG_0897.jpeg

Remember wee dotes you don’t have to be in a relationship to feel loved - but I am so screw all you plebs!!! Here is an overpriced bouquet of roses which costs more than I am willing to spend on food for 2 for an entire 3 months 🤣🤣

Berates Michael for buying a £5 stain remover but delighted to receive an overpriced bunch of flowers - make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look like the same high cost low effort one my work colleague got today and was creaming herself over 😂
A low effort M&S overpriced lift pay and go special.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jaysis, Denise is full on patronising in that story. You don’t have to be in a relationship to be loved and valued but here is what Miiiichaaaeeell got me and wee Reeeeeeece and CNA for Valentine’s Day.
Tone-deaf and totally thick Denise!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Jaysis, Denise is full on patronising in that story. You don’t have to be in a relationship to be loved and valued but here is what Miiiichaaaeeell got me and wee Reeeeeeece and CNA for Valentine’s Day.
Tone-deaf and totally thick Denise!!
She’s an uneducated gobshite. Such a stupid comment which tells you everything you need to know about her mindset.

He hasn’t married her yet, has he?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who needs to see CNA with her card? Is nothing private anymore more? She claims she doesn't over share her kids? It's mental. I was cringing, keep your private memories with your kids private!

Reactions: 12
Did he give his firstborn a card? A child who is old enough to understand the meaning of Valentine’s Day?
Also, why does she dress like a 65yo widow going to bowls club?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 she must not be getting the ride at the minute she’s obsessed with putting that ‘cigarettes after sex’ tune over all her reels!
Would explain the passive aggression and dressing like a retired nun 😂

• Haha
Is she solely working with Sylkie now for clothes? I wouldn’t touch that brand with a barge pole.
run by Donna Ross who used to run My Sisters Closet owns it. The thread on her here is interesting

Denise is probably just trying to keep in with the wealthy & the Sylkie budget pots would be bottomless for her collabs. I guess they have to spend all those government millions for PPE during covid somewhere 🙄

• Heart
Is she solely working with Sylkie now for clothes? I wouldn’t touch that brand with a barge pole.
run by Donna Ross who used to run My Sisters Closet owns it. The thread on her here is interesting

Denise is probably just trying to keep in with the wealthy & the Sylkie budget pots would be bottomless for her collabs. I guess they have to spend all those government millions for PPE during covid somewhere 🙄
Is that the wan that is in Portugal now?

Reactions: 4
Is she in Portugal? I cant keep up - she was in NYC two days ago and feck knows where before that. Her and her particularly ginger ( apologies to other red haired persons) husband are living on a yacht while they have a mansion built.
Oh and hi denise 👋🏽

Reactions: 5
More mass content - finally giving the people what they want 😍😍

It has never dawned on me to bring my phone in with me to mass, especially with my toddler as my pockets & hands are full of distraction tools, certainly never think to take a photo or video?