Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is another dose but she shared much better info about everything & was a bit more natural chatting to the small business. She showed the baths, rockers and other items that people might be interested in.

Anyone notice Denise in the background when Danielle was showing the breast pumps, could barely hear Danielle and the shop assistant over her loud mouth in the background
Clearly Denise is jealous of the competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think denise has been sitting at home seething since yesterday?! No more posting, just silence after the drama. She'll have drunk about 3 bottles of wine and be whining on about the devil's work on tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She been stung 🐝

And she not the only one to be tattle tattled lately 🤣

They can try & gaslight all they like about people making comments being poison or that it’s trolling.

But people are starting to wake up and see through all their BS! And for many their money making and grifting opportunities will hopefully dwindle.

if anyone is being rude it’s the influenza with how they spout crap but can handle the questions & comebacks.

Reactions: 9
fortunately you’re giving her too much credit, she couldn’t care less if she has put out bad info. If she got paid for her day yesterday and got a free discount car seat she’d have been happy. Though she probably still drank 3 bottles of wine last night anyway 🤣

They are on a flight today that’s why she quiet.

fortunately you’re giving her too much credit, she couldn’t care less if she has put out bad info. If she got paid for her day yesterday and got a free discount car seat she’d have been happy. Though she probably still drank 3 bottles of wine last night anyway 🤣

They are on a flight today that’s why she quiet.
Oooh how do you know this? Awk sure they never get anywhere, they need a well deserved holiday.......🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a difference Denise in doing what you feel is right for you child and actually abiding by the law!! This "my choice" bullshit is absolutely ludicrous, as a mother surely you want the safest for your children, there will be people out there with hardly a penny to their name getting the best & safest options for their children, not listening to that big halfwit of a man Jonny who knows sweet nothing about carseat safety. She is as thick as pig tit and as tight as a ducks arse 😅

Reactions: 11
The
There's a difference Denise in doing what you feel is right for you child and actually abiding by the law!! This "my choice" bullshit is absolutely ludicrous, as a mother surely you want the safest for your children, there will be people out there with hardly a penny to their name getting the best & safest options for their children, not listening to that big halfwit of a man Jonny who knows sweet nothing about carseat safety. She is as thick as pig tit and as tight as a ducks arse 😅
The PSNI should maybe pay Johnny a visit - give him a safety talk 😂

Reactions: 5
No insider knowledge here unfortunately, she apparently mentioned it on her subscribe stories during the week
Yip, she’s in Marbella….only posting on subscription stories, very sneaky hiding it from her public platform

Yip, she’s in Marbella….only posting on subscription stories, very sneaky hiding it from her public platform
So why would someone subscribe to a ‘mummy matters’ channel only to be fed exclusive content from a Marbella ‘golf business trip’ 🤦‍♀️

That’s like my OH subscribing to sky sports and them showing Real Housewives or One born every minute - he wouldn’t be long unsubscribing and demanding a refund 😂

Anyone subscribing would also need to be careful she’s not using it as a route to weed out her allays from the story carriers.
Because subscriber numbers are so low it could be easy enough to single some out and I feel she’s the type who would happily dox left right & centre!

• Haha
  • Heart
If anybody is going to be caught out on singling out story tellers through private instagram stories. It'll not be me, I won't be burnt twice 😆😆

• Haha
She must be raging that the Caoimhe big hill has a primark gig - she is never out of it. Mind you I don’t know which of them are worse at selling 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone subscribing would also need to be careful she’s not using it as a route to weed out her allays from the story carriers.
Because subscriber numbers are so low it could be easy enough to single some out and I feel she’s the type who would happily dox left right & centre!
Is she trying to be the next Colleen Rooney? Netflix documentary loading…🤣🤣
---
If anybody is going to be caught out on singling out story tellers through private instagram stories. It'll not be me, I won't be burnt twice 😆😆
Brilliant 🤣🤣
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Denise would love to think shes wagatha christie 🧐
I’m behind on posts here!!!! She’s not smart enough to be wagatha!
---
She must be raging that the Caoimhe big hill has a primark gig - she is never out of it. Mind you I don’t know which of them are worse at selling 🤔
Cweeeevaaaa read the script well in her whispering voice. Tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is totally loving herself in that video at the swings. Positioning the camera the whole time so she could get the best shot of the boobs and skinny frame! Would love to be a fly on the wall in the restaurant when she wasn't getting her own way and nearly walked out! She's a melt.

Reactions: 11
She is totally loving herself in that video at the swings. Positioning the camera the whole time so she could get the best shot of the boobs and skinny frame! Would love to be a fly on the wall in the restaurant when she wasn't getting her own way and nearly walked out! She's a melt.
One would assume that it was a more traditional establishment and that they didn’t roll out the red carpet for her and bow to her needs! If she is coming across so aggressive in her story about it can only imagine how rude and entitled she would have been towards the staff!

This conclusion would be supported by her subsequent story highlighting an IRISH OWNED establishment for dinner that was child friendly

Attachments

• 162 KB
    I get so embarrassed when people go to foreign countries and seek out their own nationality; it’s so cringe!! Just stay at home then 🫣 if you don’t want to learn about or support other counties economies, stay at home (yes I’m an Irish expat living overseas)

• Heart
    Reactions: 12
    Oh god her parents went along for Michael’s tax deductible work trip too 🤣 she didn’t pick the frugality off the ground clearly. I’m surprised she didn’t bring along the sister or brother & their families for a free trip too 🤣

For someone who is always harping on about not having the babysitters to do anything, her parents are always available to go on holidays with her at the drop of a hat! I’d imagine herself & Michael have had numerous dinners out & drinking alone which wasn’t shown. All the stories she has posted since she got there made it seem like she was cooking alone, walking alone, minding the kids alone etc. not sure why she always has to make it appear she has it so tough? Her Mum is always in the wings

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Oh god her parents went along for Michael’s tax deductible work trip too 🤣 she didn’t pick the frugality off the ground clearly. I’m surprised she didn’t bring along the sister or brother & their families for a free trip too 🤣

For someone who is always harping on about not having the babysitters to do anything, her parents are always available to go on holidays with her at the drop of a hat! I’d imagine herself & Michael have had numerous dinners out & drinking alone which wasn’t shown. All the stories she has posted since she got there made it seem like she was cooking alone, walking alone, minding the kids alone etc. not sure why she always has to make it appear she has it so tough? Her Mum is always in the wings
    The mother comes across to be as much as a cold faced mercenary as her!

Denise is all over the kids for the sake of engagement but completely blanks the fact she is a mother or they are there when she wants to enjoy ‘her lifestyle’!

Reece is dangerously close to those sharp corners when she walks through focused on videoing her carrying a coffee mug!
    And then later through on the mat ‘in the shade’ while she ignores him facing fully sunward!
    She has zero skills when it’s comes to interacting with or entertaining her kids! Only when it’s content!

Attachments

Reactions: 8