Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her wearing sunglasses inside doing her reel - does she not realise the reflection of the ring light makes her look like an alien??? 😬 and style??? Christ the night it was like fk all 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And her flashing her knickers. Put it away Dumbnise.
It’s literally hilarious how seriously she takes herself - and tragic how she thinks her ‘followers’ take her seriously ! I’d say the most of them like ourselves are here for the daily 🍿

• Haha
It’s literally hilarious how seriously she takes herself - and tragic how she thinks her ‘followers’ take her seriously ! I’d say the most of them like ourselves are here for the daily 🍿
💯. There isn’t a human being with a single brain cell that could take this eejit seriously. She’s a joke.

• Haha
So her followers are kind and try to help her with advice about the bath mat and what does Denise do, only put up a dam link where she can make money off them, there’s nothing good or kind in this girl she’s a using money grabbing witch

Attachments

Reactions: 12
And the chance to earn commission on any amazon purchases for the next 30-90 days by the people who click through on her link!! It’s actually mad that this is a thing

Reactions: 7
So her followers are kind and try to help her with advice about the bath mat and what does Denise do, only put up a dam link where she can make money off them, there’s nothing good or kind in this girl she’s a using money grabbing witch
Maybe she could pass on her earnings from the affiliate link to those people that recommended it.

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute joke was just coming on to say the same thing!

What kind of dirt bird is she that she didn’t notice the bath mat going mouldy?
Surely a regular scrub would have preventing mould building up!

And I can’t cope with the affiliate links to pay for the small things she does buy - though more often things she is too tight to buy herself!

They likely all have one consolidated family Amazon account to cover her prime!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she is in the bathroom right beside the bath with the kids so why would she need that contraption for the tap. I hope she doesn't leave them in there unsupervised at that age!

Surely she is in the bathroom right beside the bath with the kids so why would she need that contraption for the tap. I hope she doesn't leave them in there unsupervised at that age!
Well, there’s evidence of CNAAAAA walking around with a sharp knife so you would have to assume that they’re in the bath unsupervised too

Reactions: 4
What does she talk about on her mummy matters page??? Surely that whole bath story should be on it, could she possibly over expose those kids anymore on her mummy matters page?

I imagine that whole page is floundering - who with any cop on would listen to her about parenting stuff - the passive aggressive sneers anytime she is challenged or questioned is such a red flag, and who doesn’t take advice from their mothers/ sisters/ cousins whoever they have rather than an empty headed stranger who has dubious spelling articulation and motive … ie the sneaky affiliate links 😑
She is a vain narcissist he obviously is too and they have notions about being big hitters around the Moy … how tragic is that 😬
I think the person she’s really trying so hard to impress is miiiiiiekallll - that he’s so lucky she has had his children etc etc and is basically devoted to them to the tune of mother of the year blah blah. A narcissist but also incredibly insecure.

I imagine that whole page is floundering - who with any cop on would listen to her about parenting stuff - the passive aggressive sneers anytime she is challenged or questioned is such a red flag, and who doesn’t take advice from their mothers/ sisters/ cousins whoever they have rather than an empty headed stranger who has dubious spelling articulation and motive … ie the sneaky affiliate links 😑
She is a vain narcissist he obviously is too and they have notions about being big hitters around the Moy … how tragic is that 😬
I think the person she’s really trying so hard to impress is miiiiiiekallll - that he’s so lucky she has had his children etc etc and is basically devoted to them to the tune of mother of the year blah blah. A narcissist but also incredibly insecure.
You could listen to her, she’s such a dose.
Everything is so fake “so blessed to have my babies in my arms while I can’t eat my dinner or drink my wine but it’s ok I’m so blessed, so blessed, nowhere I’d rather be, he only wants to be in my arms, so blessed”
The lady doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“my content is no where near as polished as I would like it to be, it’s just whatever I get time to put up, but yous support me anyway”.

What an enticement to any brand to work with her, a half arsed quick edit job of your content that she will charge full price for

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.