Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sent a copy of a full 60 second video where CNA was playing with this knife in the background, she only got distracted in the end by a chocolate bar. Itā€™s too large so here is a short snippet but she takes it back out and continues to rub it around her hand. Denise never noticed the entire time.
View attachment 2886251
The child is safer in ā€˜crashā€™ than at home. No need for the anxiety Denise.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always wear such horrible clothes and styles them so they look even worse?! HOW do boutiques actually pay her to advertise them?!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she always wear such horrible clothes and styles them so they look even worse?! HOW do boutiques actually pay her to advertise them?!!
She has this knack of making everything look cheap. Even the clothes that arenā€™t cheap.

• Haha
Liar Denise and chipmunk Dad yet again over sharing those kids , you know the kids you always said you donā€™t overshare šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another freebie for Denise & a business that will never be mentioned again. Shouldnā€™t she have marked all the stories as ad?
Again with saying she ran around packing the baby bag for 5mins while Michael & kids were in car. Surely packing the baby bag is easier to do while wee ones are around your feet, rather than holding every one in the car for 10 mins šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
For Michaels business, are these childrenā€™s competitions that Michael runs private events or are they regulated by a governing body?
For example there are the offical underage GAA leagues or soccer leagues ran via all the clubs in a county or area & co-ordinated under a single governing body. I guess I am wondering, if a child wins one of these tournaments are they the only champion of Ireland in their age division or are they totally private & therefore donā€™t really hold any weight in terms of titles?

Itā€™s a clever business really as Golf is a money sport so Iā€™m sure plenty of the parents involved are happy to pay good money to various private events just to have their little protĆ©gĆ©s ā€œwinā€ a national title.

She goes on about how hard he works and yes event management is tricky, networking and marketing himself but if he has been doing it 10 years surely its actually not rocket science and he could mainly do a lot from home with exception of meetings & the actual events themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That run to Lisburn wouldnā€™t encourage anyone šŸ˜‘ satin pjs in primark etc ffs she couldnā€™t sell if her life depended on it

Not going to lie, I thought she was brushing her hair with a toilet brush at first šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 8