Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knew you could hand express “colosseum”
She was trying to show off her knowledge & family horse association but made herself look like a dimwit as usual!
Expressing from the Roman Colosseum 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Colosseum” and “foul”. Jesus Christ, that woman is absolutely dense!!

Edit: just seen the next story. “Doddle” instead of “doodle” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised Denise didn’t whip out a boob and feed the foal herself 🤣🤣
“My choice, my foul” 💁🏻‍♀️

She was luminous orange in the photographers photos - it made it looks like the photographer had done a crap job with editing & had saturation too high. Another terrible advertising for a service just so Denise doesn’t have to pay for anything as usual

Reactions: 6
She clearly begged to get the David rogers gig back. She was not happy when they sacked her after Christmas

Reactions: 8
She clearly begged to get the David rogers gig back. She was not happy when they sacked her after Christmas
Agreed, she was very passive aggressive about them. She strikes me as someone with a sharp tongue when she doesn’t get her own way.

Perhaps her ongoing fee for the pram deal was too much in comparison to the sales in brought in so perhaps they are now only doing one off events with her.
---
Ohhh folks she getting the backlash on the car seats obviously!!!

I hate the way these influencers (and baby stores!!) promote something they know nothing about.

Johnny said Reese can legally forward face now - but he can’t until 15 months.

“Her budget” is whichever one Johnny is willing to give her for free obviously - and only one not two this time.
IMG_1272.jpeg
IMG_1273.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Agreed, she was very passive aggressive about them. She strikes me as someone with a sharp tongue when she doesn’t get her own way.

Perhaps her ongoing fee for the pram deal was too much in comparison to the sales in brought in so perhaps they are now only doing one off events with her.
---
Ohhh folks she getting the backlash on the car seats obviously!!!

I hate the way these influencers (and baby stores!!) promote something they know nothing about.

Johnny said Reese can legally forward face now - but he can’t until 15 months.

“Her budget” is whichever one Johnny is willing to give her for free obviously - and only one not two this time.
View attachment 2898744View attachment 2898745
Sooooooo agressive. She’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely - also we have the isofix spin & it’s so easy to move between cars! I regularly pop it into my friends car, just click two buttons. The one with the seatbelt is a total faff. She’s as miserable as sin - she could all too well afford to buy Reese the safer & easier car seat, the spin is so much handier too! But she’ll actually spend it on her own holidays & alcohol instead.

They are going on holidays again this weekend - for Michael’s “work”

Reactions: 10
She gives not one iota of a duck about car seat safety.
Reece cannot legally forward face yet, nor could CNA when she turned her round. It was at least a month before the legal age. I would highly doubt that Reece has outgrown his egg car seat as it goes up to 13kg and 80cm, if he’s that size at 10 months he’s in the 99.9th percentile.
Name me a person that would read research that states clearly it’s 5 times safer to rear face a child til at the least 4 years of age, and still chooses to forward face?
She was involved in an accident on holiday, and still did not change the way the child faces. Then in Dubai she had a hired car seat that was facing the wrong way in the “private transfer”. I think she just mentions car seats to up engagement as she knows full well it’ll get people to comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She must have been getting lots of messages because she took down the second part of the video with Johnny - but Denise the internet never forgets - receipt attached!

Receipt for Johnnys terrible advise also attached in picture!

IMG_1277.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t mind spending £4000 on the upkeep of a BMW “jeep” but cuts back on the car seat for her child? £129 is absolute pennies to her - (a pair of adidas) spread that over 4 years £32 a year. She can easily afford a higher standard of seat. And isofix is way handier to change in and out between cars than the belts. She hasn’t a clue, still thinks the cheap one spins he has to clarify it faces either way but you physically have to change it by taking it out and moving it. 🤦🏽

Let’s be honest, she’s extra thick because if you do the maths they have two babies & two of the safest spinning car seats suitable for 9months plus 🤣 do they really need 4 car seats between them? Why not just drive the car with the baby seats when you are going somewhere as a family or if you really want to put them in MiCcccALs JEEP on a weekend then they are super easy to move.

Then again this is the one who says she packs the baby bag after she packs the babies into the car so logic isn’t her strong point.

Let’s be honest, she’s extra thick because if you do the maths they have two babies & two of the safest spinning car seats suitable for 9months plus 🤣 do they really need 4 car seats between them? Why not just drive the car with the baby seats when you are going somewhere as a family or if you really want to put them in MiCcccALs JEEP on a weekend then they are super easy to move.

Then again this is the one who says she packs the baby bag after she packs the babies into the car so logic isn’t her strong point.
The real issue is likely that the booster seat for Michael’s daughter won’t fit between 2 spinning seats as they are wider. Instead of actually buying a car that fits three seats across they have to be seen in fancy SUV’s that have 2.5 seats not 3 full seats in the back.

Think Danielle Donohoe did a better job showcasing what all was in the shop! Denise came across ‘what’s in it for me’

• Haha
Think Danielle Donohoe did a better job showcasing what all was in the shop! Denise came across ‘what’s in it for me’
Yeah she is another dose but she shared much better info about everything & was a bit more natural chatting to the small business. She showed the baths, rockers and other items that people might be interested in.

Anyone notice Denise in the background when Danielle was showing the breast pumps, could barely hear Danielle and the shop assistant over her loud mouth in the background