Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also made it clear they didn’t make any room in their new home for his daughter. Seriously surely that would be a big consideration when buying a house with someone who has a child before he had you!
Who buys a 3 bed house and makes one room a walk in wardrobe, particularly when he has a daughter.

Reactions: 9
I will end up having to quote myself to get all these in

DUMBNISE DISHES - How to attract love 💕
---

Next in the saga ..

DUMBNISE DISHES - Holiday Plans
---

3 stories
---

Next in the saga ..

I story
Next in the Saga

DUMBNISE DISHES - Interiors and Home size
2 stories

Attachments

Last edited:
The latest reel ….the empty phone cover and the leg continually swiping across the floor 🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God but she really does think she is absolutely lovely doesn't she? She'd eat herself if she could. She's very plain to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone commented that she was just beautiful & she responded ☺☺☺

Also - she looks old enough to be my mother here, don’t know if it the clothes or her hair, but she has aged so much 🫣

Imagine pushing 40 and videoing these reels, she could do much more classy reels if she really took some time to appeal to her target market 😬

• Haha
The latest reel ….the empty phone cover and the leg continually swiping across the floor 🤣🤣😆
She’s trying to do a transition …. But fails miserably.

Looks like she had a malfunctioning robotic leg 🦿

Reminds me of that Channel 4 series Humans about the synths 😂

• Haha
---
Ach lads, be happy in yourself & find yourself, then in the next story she says she had a best friend Kieran she spent all her time with & went out, shopping, holidays etc with. So took time to be happy within yourself or you had someone to go everywhere with, do everything with & just without the romantic connections? That’s not the same thing. She just had someone to lavish attention, holidays & big times on her, which is probably all she learnt about herself & who was “good enough for her” in that time.

Also, not to speak ill of the poor man who is deceased but wasn’t he outed as frauding heaps of money from his real estate clients? The business he worked in promptly changed the name of the other office after he passed probably to distance themselves from the scandal. That’s where all the big money holidays & shopping Denise enjoyed came from.

I will say, having a baby mere weeks after loosing a friend to suicide would have been awful & very tough on her, that’s an awful thing to go through.

• Heart
Also, not to speak ill of the poor man who is deceased but wasn’t he outed as frauding heaps of money from his real estate clients? The business he worked in promptly changed the name of the other office after he passed probably to distance themselves from the scandal. That’s where all the big money holidays & shopping Denise enjoyed came from.
Yep he scammed thousands and thousands out of loads of people and it was found out. She did enjoy splashing it. He should have come clean and made amends.

Still, I don't envy his family, partner or her having to deal with the loss, it's heartbreaking.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, she loves showing off her wee skinny ass 😂. No hips, no curves, hard edged jaw line, and now, the shaved hair. There’s nothing feminine about her. She’s built like a 12 year old wee boy.

Jesus, she loves showing off her wee skinny ass 😂. No hips, no curves, hard edged jaw line, and now, the shaved hair. There’s nothing feminine about her. She’s built like a 12 year old wee boy.
She’s like an 80’s throwback. what age is she cos she looked mid 50’s on some of that clobber today. The hair is doing her no favours, it’s AWFUL.

Ohhhhh, it’s the water that makes her so “healthy” and cures her indigestion after holidays…..
duck away off, you head. Nothing to do with all the alcohol and crappy food you and that other twit, Michael, will be eating and drinking? And you paid for duck all! She wouldn’t pay £5k if Michael’s life depended on it.

Reactions: 11
“Not an ad” but she has a very new looking brochure at her fingertips 🤥
probably approached the seller because of the water quality new stories & said give me £££ & I’ll plug the product.
Also a week trial is not long enough to see the difference in your families health?
---
Also the reason you have to message her directly to get his number so that if he sells it to 5 people who got the number from her, she will get a cut of the profit. She used to share a link to his page
---
And Incase you needed proof Denise is a liar - did you pay it off over 2 years or 6 months Denise?

story from today

IMG_9766.png

Story from last year

IMG_9767.png

she wouldn’t pay £5 let alone £5,000,she has paid this off by selling it on her page 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i think she has been very much offline since her bants and rants the other night quiet 🤫

Reshe’s either trying to save face or has been told to wise TF up 🤐

Instalment two of the receipts below with link to instalment 1 🧾
---
DUMBNISE DISHES - Interiors and Home size
So for anyone who missed it in real-time here is the rest of her reciepts from the other night!!

DUMBNISE DISHES - Breastfeeding Advice
2 Stories

DUMBNISE DISHES - Her wedding plans
2 Stories

DUMBNISE DISHES -Baby Routines & more BF Advice
4 stories

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
probably approached the seller because of the water quality new stories & said give me £££ & I’ll plug the product.
Also a week trial is not long enough to see the difference in your families health?
---
Also the reason you have to message her directly to get his number so that if he sells it to 5 people who got the number from her, she will get a cut of the profit. She used to share a link to his page
---

And Incase you needed proof Denise is a liar - did you pay it off over 2 years or 6 months Denise?

story from today

View attachment 2455208

Story from last year

View attachment 2455207
she wouldn’t pay £5 let alone £5,000,she has paid this off by selling it on her page 🙄
👏👏👏 excellent detective work. Not much gets past the tattler’s 😂😂…lying witch! Or should I say “whitch”

Reactions: 8
i think she has been very much offline since her bants and rants the other night quiet 🤫

Reshe’s either trying to save face or has been told to wise TF up 🤐

Instalment two of the receipts below with link to instalment 1 🧾
---

So for anyone who missed it in real-time here is the rest of her reciepts from the other night!!

DUMBNISE DISHES - Breastfeeding Advice
2 Stories

DUMBNISE DISHES - Her wedding plans
2 Stories

DUMBNISE DISHES -Baby Routines & more BF Advice
4 stories
And the grand final instalment

DUMBNISE DISHES - Keep your opinions to yourself you sad people 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
---
---

story from today

View attachment 2455208

Story from last year

View attachment 2455207
Omg, caught rotten. The worst part of lying, is trying to remember the lie. On this occasion Dumbnise is guilty as charged.

That’s bullshit what she’s saying about their health and the water abroad.

The water abroad has different mineral and sodium content to what we would be used to and can upset your digestion a bit depending on how sensitive your digestive system is. But you can buy low sodium water abroad which helps.

So her Kangen story is factually incorrect, misleading and completely absurd.

Reactions: 6
Omg, caught rotten. The worst part of lying, is trying to remember the lie. On this occasion Dumbnise is guilty as charged.

That’s bullshit what she’s saying about their health and the water abroad.

The water abroad has different mineral and sodium content to what we would be used to and can upset your digestion a bit depending on how sensitive your digestive system is. But you can buy low sodium water abroad which helps.

So her Kangen story is factually incorrect, misleading and completely absurd.

Report as spam/misinformation

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.