Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And was Sea en ahhh only 6 weeks old when Denise was back in the saddle and pregnant again. 🤣🤣
She was making sure Micheal didn’t stick his wee wick in another honey pot - business as usual, tan on, him on one tit Sienna on the other 😂😂

A sponsored post just came up on my IG feed -

Win a bust of yourself! It has Denise written all over it - would send her the link but her messages are ‘turned off’

So here you go Denise - as you are glued to here 😂

just for you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder the child doesn’t settle what sort of way is that she’s winding him? That is giving me the absolute fear like why shake the child around like that

Reactions: 6
And the fact he was crying his lungs of on ‘hunger strike’ and in distress but she was still going ahead with her ‘me time’ bath and hair styling session (which she said earlier she was going to record for you all)

Except she wasn’t even in the bath yet as she was on talking about herself, answering her own questions and blasting people for having opinions!

She’s a disgrace - a selfish twit

Attachments

And the fact he was crying his lungs of on ‘hunger strike’ and in distress but she was still going ahead with her ‘me time’ bath and hair styling session (which she said earlier she was going to record for you all)

Except she wasn’t even in the bath yet as she was on talking about herself, answering her own questions and blasting people for having opinions!

She’s a disgrace - a selfish twit
I thought was strange too. I get that if you were at the end of your tether & just needed to let your partner sort the baby while you got a breather, sure, you know that he will eventually get the baby to settle or feed. But she was happily talking into her phone about herself.

Maybe she has started weaning him on certain feeds so he has the bottle then. She weaned Seeee en ahhh at 6 months but kept up the exclusive breastfeeding narrative for months after

Reactions: 7
How did they live Belfast for “years and years and years” did they not move to the Moy before covid? And his eldest child looks about 6? The math ain’t mathing.

Reactions: 8
How did they live Belfast for “years and years and years” did they not move to the Moy before covid? And his eldest child looks about 6? The math ain’t mathing.
to be fair she can’t spell well, are we surprised her maths is so bad?
If she wasn’t at his sisters wedding in summer 2017 then id say they weren’t serious or together until 2018? she only seemed to take an interest in 5star golf resorts in 2019 🤣

I reckon she saw 💰 & nicehotels & locked him In with the engagement late 2019. Did the engagement ring come from Jack Murphys? So likely a collab/major discount?
Id take a punt that she proposed to him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The story about wanting to get married and for him to be her husband came across as extremely desperate and terribly insecure. Getting major bunny boiler vibes from Dumbnise.

The story about wanting to get married and for him to be her husband came across as extremely desperate and terribly insecure. Getting major bunny boiler vibes from Dumbnise.
Unintentional from Denise but the undercurrent I got was that both children have delayed the wedding& she wasn’t really pleased about that. Someone here said she is very OTT with love for kids & Michael & I agree, she is overcompensating, makes me think it’s very different vibe behind closed doors
---
Denise you ok hun?

It’s all quiet on the IG front 😂
Perhaps Michael wrangled the phone off her & told her to wise the frig up & stop talking all the shite on her stories

Denise you ok hun?

It’s all quiet on the IG front 😂
Yes. Nowt out of her after last night’s meltdown. The Huns usually go quiet for a day or two after they make a complete ass out of themselves. She was completely manic last night…maybe she’d been on the mommy fuel 🍷

Reactions: 4
I thought was strange too. I get that if you were at the end of your tether & just needed to let your partner sort the baby while you got a breather, sure, you know that he will eventually get the baby to settle or feed. But she was happily talking into her phone about herself.

Maybe she has started weaning him on certain feeds so he has the bottle then. She weaned Seeee en ahhh at 6 months but kept up the exclusive breastfeeding narrative for months after
She absolutely did and (tmi) but didn't she come one and say her period came back while she was BF when C-N-A was only 4/5 mths old and alludes to a difficult pregnancy..
Any one else feel she's just trying to convince herself she's great and in control which let's face it with 2 under 2 it's very much not and it OK that it's not.. What's the need to portray the perfect life/wife image?

She absolutely did and (tmi) but didn't she come one and say her period came back while she was BF when C-N-A was only 4/5 mths old and alludes to a difficult pregnancy..
Any one else feel she's just trying to convince herself she's great and in control which let's face it with 2 under 2 it's very much not and it OK that it's not.. What's the need to portray the perfect life/wife image?
C-N-A 🤣 👏

• Haha
Perhaps Michael wrangled the phone off her & told her to wise the frig up & stop talking all the shite on her stories
Maybe he’s more in tune with the timelines etc than she is and lost it that he has been made to look an even bigger
w⚓ than he already does!

She also made it clear they didn’t make any room in their new home for his daughter. Seriously surely that would be a big consideration when buying a house with someone who has a child before he had you!

She hated the thought anyone else might have had a connection to him so she churned out two babies in quick succession so she held more cards!

I would say his family are more in favour of his eldest daughters mother than DUMBNISE!
---
Might be just me but the second & third videos freeze after 12/13 seconds?
Sorry will reload them later x

She hated the thought anyone else might have had a connection to him so she churned out two babies in quick succession so she held more cards!

I would say his family are more in favour of his eldest daughters mother than DUMBNISE!
His eldest daughter & her mother visited Michaels sisters hen party back in summer 2017 (6 years ago so “apparently” when Denise & Michael together) and Denise wasn’t even at the wedding so I think that speaks volumes for who they probably favour more.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.