Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be spending her days on maternity leave reading on here - posting the Gallagher ladies lunch after everyone mentioning how they're never seen together.

The lady doth protest too much
Tell us you read here without telling us Denise. She is spiralling since last Fridays ranting on her stories.

So she spends her morning getting free massage & god knows how many free products, then takes her self off to lunch with Michaels family, they probably picked up the bill too.
All while poor CNA is at “crash”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So obvious she's reading here with the Gallagher get together today....Hi Denise 👋

Reactions: 4
driving through the cow shed in his Porsche lol

Is she flexing his car logo the last few days because she’s irritated with what she is reading here about being cheap??

Maybe if you didnt plonk Sienna in front of a phone or tv since she was 3 months old Sienna would have been able to make the cow noise a wee bit quicker Denise

• Haha
Do you think she realised she was still recording when she sneers…”the smell” 🤣 I’m sure his family are chuffed with that( if it was his family’s farm)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly has some sort of deal made with this place - check out the screenshots & how many times she features on the grid.
She’s there at least once a month & it is shared - it must be some sort of agreement between them.

she is probably the only one who is featured on the grid. She’s the biggest cheapskate of the lot. She’s probably waltz out with heaps of free product & no doubt she’ll make those yoghurt pot last a whole week of breakfast for the three of them 🤣

Can this be reported to ASA??

View attachment 2461486View attachment 2461487View attachment 2461488View attachment 2461489
A discount code = promotion. End of. She’s probably getting free treatment product. So “insta police” that Denise you moron.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she do Denise's make up on day of christening 🤣🤣🤣
Couldnt be Denise though cos she clearly wouldn’t pay 🤣🤣🤣
---
Reported her Little house Benburb content to ASA yesterday. Can’t believe how simply the process is, will be doing this wherever I can for influencers now. Highly encourage others to do the same when needed.

Last edited:
What sort of a lowlife would get their make up done and not pay there and then?? Is this a thing 😳 You’d hardly take a basket of groceries out of Tescos and say ah I’ll sort you later 😭

You’d hardly take a basket of groceries out of Tesco’s
Denise wouldn’t buy a bag in Tescos - she would take her yellow label food haul she bought with the £24 home, in the empty vintage quality street tin she brought her copper in!

• Haha
Not sure if mentioned already but with the ridiculous haircut she reminds me of Shirley from Eastenders!! And we sure she's only 39 cause she looks alot older

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if mentioned already but with the ridiculous haircut she reminds me of Shirley from Eastenders!! And we sure she's only 39 cause she looks alot older
The haircut is truly dreadful. I can’t get over it. The colour is way too dark. It’s like she did a home dye and invited Stevie Wonder over to cut her hair. Is she really only 39. She looks faaarrr older.
---
Whatever style she's trying to create this morning, it ain't working 🤣
She looks hard as nails with that colour and cut!!
It’s like a mugshot 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her skin is atrocious - doesn’t look good for the BPerfect crap that’s likely adding to it, that she then needs to layer on with a trowel to cover her bad skin.

Whatever style she's trying to create this morning, it ain't working 🤣
She looks hard as nails with that colour and cut!!
It reminded me of that video of Anne Widdecombe trying to do her hair with straighteners and missing the whole time 😂 She’s struggling with the hair no doubt and the colour does her no favours. You really need to pick your hairdresser wisely as you age 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It reminded me of that video of Anne Widdecombe trying to do her hair with straighteners and missing the whole time 😂 She’s struggling with the hair no doubt and the colour does her no favours. You really need to pick your hairdresser wisely as you age 😬
Obviously the hairdresser isn't a fan of hers🤣

• Haha
Love how she’s now an expert on both little girls and little boys considering she’s been a parent for all of 18 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.