Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more. She’s being exceptionally naive, because if she thinks stick thin = healthy, she’s VERRRY wrong. There’ll be a myriad of issues for her to deal with as she ages. Sarcopenia being the big one. She has ZERO muscle density anywhere on her body. That will not bode well. There’s nothing wrong with having a bit more weight on and having a more “solid” look. It would serve her well in the future.
Her problem is she’s so narcissistic, that, to her, skinny is all that matters. She’s forgetting how quickly time passes and how rapid her “looks” will deteriorate (I personally think she’s like duck all anyway.). Each to their own.

Denise’s priorities;
1 - stay skinny at all costs
2 - get as many freebies as she can
3 - Keeping up with social media content
4 - pretending to be the most loving parent on the planet, and,
5 - actually being a parent
I’m not sure she ever had “looks” to begin with.

Reactions: 3
She hates her hair soooo much!!! And she does women and men a disservice with this kind of bullshit. And it’s awkward not arkward Dumbnise.
She is so demanding of likes and to be seen as Wonder Woman when she just a knob 😂

Bet he’s not even on the boob - it’s all for the gram

I have friends who exclusively BF their babies up to weaning and then beyond for settle/night feeds not one of them has pics like that on their socials!

Might be an odd candid shot of them in a group and they happened to be discretely breastfeeding at the time.

Generations of aunts and cousins the same - might be in an odd picture but not look at me I’m feeding!!

Reactions: 8
Is she writing these questions herself…she’s addressing everything talked about here. Her new hair, How long they were together, wedding delays, where she lives (wouldn’t say where but anyone who knows the Moy could pinpoint her house), how it isn’t big enough for them & the garden lol

Reactions: 10
They don’t have a room each because she has a dressing room 😮

She is 💯 asking herself those questions and 💯 only dropping crumbs of answers 🤥

Of course she has to bring it all back to her BFF Ciaran and how much she misses him

Did she meet Micheal on the apps? 💻

Single for 6 years well there was others but nothing serious 🧐 A fair number of friends with benefits situations I would say as long as they were buying dinner and paying for the rooms 🛌 🍽

With two under two she has such a hard year she decided to extend her holiday to be away 16days but sure she won’t want to spend to stay in her favourite place so they are going to free wheel it and book an apartment or something for the next
10 nights - how the F does that crap with small kids!!
She’s likely hoping someone gifts them a villa.

And the wedding what a load of bollocks - she’s raging at them two kids that she didn’t get her big day out with lots of freebies!!

Reactions: 9
Did she actually say “freewheel” the last 10 days? Like surely not rocking up without booking something? I’m sure she has somethng booked those days but it can be cancelled til the last minute & she’s hoping someone gives her lens of a Villa.

Maybe Michaels family or Bear has one & they are hanging out for it to be offered to them 🤣💀

What was so awful about this year? The year they welcomed their precious wished for son, the first GALLAGHER grandson.
They have been staying all over the country & were away in the Spring tooI think?

She’d never survive actual hardships would she?

It’s funny if you listen to her answering those “questions” she doesn’t actually ANSWER any of them just rambles on about herself 😭
She is crippled with self esteem issues and i wonder is she border line adhd / somewhere on the spectrum.
Pity of her really, she mustn’t have any friends - this need for validation every day is so sad and sometimes I wonder who exactly she is trying to convince about her fab life 🤔😬

Reactions: 11
Kate from Dungannon with the 4kids, we are here to be your support group (if you exist LOL)

Wow she is seething tonight. People pick apart every wee thing you say on these websites, but you’ve never read on here Denise, so how do you know?
And isn’t she talking about that thing AMPX edjit was doing with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracking. It’s actually illegal & a privacy violation so no Denise, people can’t be tracked on here 😅
---
Kate from Dungannon with the 4kids, we are here to be your support group (if you exist LOL)

Wow she is seething tonight. People pick apart every wee thing you say on these websites, but you’ve never read on here Denise, so how do you know?
And isn’t she talking about that thing AMPX edjit was doing with the IP address tracking. It’s actually illegal & a privacy violation so no Denise, people can’t be tracked on here 😅
didn’t put that link in but tattle must add that link when you mention it! It’s a myth that was debunked not long after he tried to track people. It’s just not possible!

Reactions: 6
My god we’ve hit a nerve! How would she know there are opinionated people ‘out there’ if she doesn’t read the comments …’out there’ 😬 How thick is she seriously 😐
The DEVILS work deary me I must go hoke out my rosary beads for I’m doomed obviously 👊
‘I swear on my childrens lives’ hmm …
Methinks the lady doth protest too much …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do I start with the style (total lack of) yesterday....her outfit horrendous, his shoes and white ankles!!!! Her mum looked like something she'd wear round the house and her dad with his shirt tail hanging out and sunglasses on his head🤣. His mums body language screams "get me out of here" with an outfit that drowned her and big cream boots!!
No mention of who godparents were but it seems to be that idiot in the shorts. I'm sorry but it was a very classless show and bar the kiddies the style award must go to the priest🤣
Has Michael had his teeth done??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long are they together, as his daughter must have been very very young as she doesn't look any more than 6 or 7!
It's very clear she obviously obsessed with weight gi
Is she writing these questions herself…she’s addressing everything talked about here. Her new hair, How long they were together, wedding delays, where she lives (wouldn’t say where but anyone who knows the Moy could pinpoint her house), how it isn’t big enough for them & the garden lol
it's actually sad that she openly admitting that her two kids have a room so his older daughter has nowhere to stay!
As for getting married, has he been married before i wonder is that why they had planned a Spain wedding in the 1st place.

Reactions: 7
Where to begin.

Firstly, giving dating advice. She probably wishes she was still out on the town pulling random 1 night stands. She (and Michael) have no substance whatsoever. The facade they put on every day will start to slip and the real crack in their relationship will show over time.

“After the year we’ve had” 😂😂😂 oh please, you absolute cretin!

Also, I think someone mentioned on here recently about Michael’s other daughter not having a bedroom. If Denise had her way, Michael wouldn’t see her ever again. They’d move to Belfast for “content” and never be seen again.

Then she said her babies had no routine for 4 or 5 months! Aye Denise, because the poor children had no choice. They HAD to be traipsed around Belfast and the rest of the country, or Michael’s golf speech etc, all because she’s petrified on missing out on events to “showcase” herself. She is gonna be spiting fire, with pure rage, over the next few years due to missing said events

Oh and the complaining about people criticising her really took the biscuit. That’s what bleeping happens when you share your whole life on social media. When you’re a public figure, you’re not exempt from scrutiny. Quite the contrary. If she wants the notoriety and all the freebies that come with it, not only should she not be exempt from scrutiny, she MUST be subjected to it. The woman makes my blood boil

Reactions: 11
Oh lads, she’s absolutely bullin’ tonight. Who pissed on her chips? Clearly reading here and doing her own Q&A. I love it when the Huns go on a rant because they have been called out for their behaviour.

Imagine telling everyone when they’re going on holidays, where they are going to, how long they’re going for and then says she didn’t want to say where they live. The god damn dog on the street knows they live in Moy, 3 bed house with a deck. Is she thick or what?🤣🤣

Anyway her rant was highly entertaining🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
How long are they together, as his daughter must have been very very young as she doesn't look any more than 6 or 7!
It's very clear she obviously obsessed with weight gi

it's actually sad that she openly admitting that her two kids have a room so his older daughter has nowhere to stay!
As for getting married, has he been married before i wonder is that why they had planned a Spain wedding in the 1st place.
Is she exaggerating the timeline of how long they are together because there are family pictures at his sisters wedding & she doesn’t feature in the photos with sister husbands etc. these were pictures from previous 6 years. She also doesn’t feature at any baby shower/hen parties etc. even if she was excluded from those parties, they surely wouldn’t exclude her from family wedding photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.