Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Not an ad” but she has a very new looking brochure at her fingertips 🤥
probably approached the seller because of the water quality new stories & said give me £££ & I’ll plug the product.
Also a week trial is not long enough to see the difference in your families health?
---
Also the reason you have to message her directly to get his number so that if he sells it to 5 people who got the number from her, she will get a cut of the profit. She used to share a link to his page
---
And Incase you needed proof Denise is a liar - did you pay it off over 2 years or 6 months Denise?

story from today

View attachment 2455208

Story from last year

View attachment 2455207
she wouldn’t pay £5 let alone £5,000,she has paid this off by selling it on her page 🙄
100% she didn't pay full price.. She said at the time they got an upgrade for her sharing on her stories.
She's full of 💩💩 this is not an ad.. Looks like an ad to me new leaflet and all!
Another asa report for misleading information not to mention she's can't make health claims either!

Reactions: 8
I wonder does Dumbnise understand the expression “money talks, wealth whispers”.

Just another post to let everybody see the Porsche logo. She’s classless

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder does Dumbnise understand the expression “money talks, wealth whispers”.

Just another post to let everybody see the Porsche logo. She’s classless
all the complaining she did all summer about how hard her days are, Michael seems to have been about with her everyday now for what two weeks? & two weeks of holidays coming up?

A less expensive car would help with saving for a new house.
Or a wedding…

I don’t believe for one second she lost any money on deposits. She’s as tight as hell she wouldn’t let that happen.

You have two kids together just go and get married somewhere with your immediate families and a few friends.

Or a wedding…

I don’t believe for one second she lost any money on deposits. She’s as tight as hell she wouldn’t let that happen.

You have two kids together just go and get married somewhere with your immediate families and a few friends.
Exactly, if they wanted to get married they would have done it long ago. But it's not a marriage she's after, it's the big instagram wedding full of freebies 💸💸💸

Or a wedding…

Can’t imagine her losing ‘thousands’ in deposits. This is the woman that buys the out of date food in the supermarket to save a few pennies.
---
This made me laugh! We know she said she doesn’t read these sites…”the devils work” etc. We also know Denise is a compulsive liar. Hi Denise 👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine her losing ‘thousands’ in deposits. This is the woman that buys the out of date food in the supermarket to save a few pennies.
---
This made me laugh! We know she said she doesn’t read these sites…”the devils work” etc. We also know Denise is a compulsive liar. Hi Denise 👋
Did she actually lug that beat up vintage Quality Street tin to Tesco for the sake of 24quid 😂😂

Crimson for her!!

• Haha
Or a wedding…

Exactly if she really wants to get married she would just do it!! Never mind the excuses

Reactions: 7
She’s always bangin on about the single life. Having kids and a family life is taking its toll on Denise. She’s LONGING for her single days, out galavanting and probably whoring about. It’s all over Denise. Big changes for you now girl 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Lets see if her try on from Laura jane results in LJ getting more followers....she currently has less than 2000 followers.

Reactions: 5
Not a paid ad but also unlike a paid for service you mean Frenise!!

I had a chuckle at Instapolice- you mean us tatters over here doing the devils work. Not that you ever read on her 🤥 🤥

I’d say she’s her own profile on here & loves a good witch about other instahuns

• Haha
She clearly has some sort of deal made with this place - check out the screenshots & how many times she features on the grid.
She’s there at least once a month & it is shared - it must be some sort of agreement between them.

she is probably the only one who is featured on the grid. She’s the biggest cheapskate of the lot. She’s probably waltz out with heaps of free product & no doubt she’ll make those yoghurt pot last a whole week of breakfast for the three of them 🤣

Can this be reported to ASA??

IMG_9786.png
IMG_9787.png
IMG_9788.jpeg
IMG_9790.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She must be spending her days on maternity leave reading on here - posting the Gallagher ladies lunch after everyone mentioning how they're never seen together.

The lady doth protest too much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.