Denise Curran #2 Size 8, eats like a sparrow, unless it’s free then she’ll need a wheelbarrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @here4thenose4321

Sorted old thread by most likes and yours is the most loved

Reactions: 6
She's been very quiet🤐 especially given its the 1st of the month 🤑🤑💰💰 no #ba or undisclosed #ba adds for days 🤔. .... What would bring them to the buttercrane?

Reactions: 4
Oh she really is puke about breastfeeding. “Whatever way you wanna feed…..BUT breastfeeding mothers are amazing and I just wanted that bond” BORE OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she really is puke about breastfeeding. “Whatever way you wanna feed…..BUT breastfeeding mothers are amazing and I just wanted that bond” BORE OFF.
I just wanted that bond - so bottle feeding mums don’t have that bond?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I just wanted that bond - so bottle feeding mums don’t have that bond?
Exactly what i thought too. She’s a twit. “Doesn’t matter what way you feed… BUT well done to all breastfeeding mummies out there!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly what i thought too. She’s a twit. “Doesn’t matter what way you feed… BUT well done to all breastfeeding mummies out there!!!”
Did somebody mention breast feeding? Is that how Denise is feeding her baby? She never mentioned it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
At least she finally admitted to giving the child some formula, it's not as if we didn't all know! Must be a weight of her shoulders letting go of the big secret!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she just lets the child sit on the table in a restaurant to keep her quiet. That’s alright when she’s so small, but what’s she going to do when she’s bigger and wanting to climb on the table? Can’t say no when she’s been allowed all along. The child won’t know right from wrong. Anything for a quiet life.

So she just lets the child sit on the table in a restaurant to keep her quiet. That’s alright when she’s so small, but what’s she going to do when she’s bigger and wanting to climb on the table? Can’t say no when she’s been allowed all along. The child won’t know right from wrong. Anything for a quiet life.
Denise does what Denise wants to do. No regard for anyone else. Narcissist

Reactions: 3
She honestly doesn’t care about safety, well-being or the bigger long term repercussions.

It’s all about her getting peace to talk crap for the gram, take ridiculous selfies and self promotion!!

Is anybody going to tell her that when the child grows out of 9-12m you buy 12-18m not 18-24m . Can't even pick up the child's correct clothes sizes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Denise likes to sit on a “curshion” as opposed to a cushion. And the range is by Willow by Leigh Tucker not the Willow Tucker range 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Is anybody going to tell her that when the child grows out of 9-12m you buy 12-18m not 18-24m . Can't even pick up the child's correct clothes sizes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
12-18 months is a flex for who want to spend money on their kids
Going straight to 18-24 is to save money #rollthelegup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Denise like to sit on a curshion as opposed to a cushion. And the range is by Willow by Leigh Tucker not the Willow Tucker Range 🙈

• Haha
Can somebody make her stop with the cringe videos she takes of herself holding the baby and telling him she loves him? It doesn't make you any better of a mummy Denise 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.