Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure, she can pretend she’s different but really just like all the other ‘influencers’
It takes a certain person to be able to live their lives the way they do and a very certain person to then not succumb to all the ads and freebies that come with it!
It’s very naive to come on here and admit returning most clothes from hauls, literally what is the point? Oh yehh to earn money from fast fashion and aff links 🙄🙄
Her and her mother and vile 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly used to like Demi, she seemed to be breath of fresh air but slowly the rot has set in and the girl has changed.

Her videos are pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel now, watching her eat is just boring as hell, the Tesco Meal deal was beyond feeble.

Her Fiance seems to be a freeloader, I recently watched her : "I Had to do what my boyfriend wanted for 24 hours" video from a while ago and he just took her for a complete ride making her spend a fortune on him and then let her eat the cheeseburger with no burger while he stuffed his face, that wasn't a nice thing to do at all.

She once admitted to pretending to be a celebrity for a while catfishing people which I found very interesting and shows how much she just loves attention and craves fame and tbh that's all Demi seems interested in, rather than any quality content any more.

I can imagine that now she is desperate to make money because if she doesn't she would have to go back into the real world and actually work for a living, but she need to be realistic and come to terms with "fame" being fleeting and nothing lasts unless you are an amazing You tuber with good consistent content, she seemed to think she could rely on her personality, but sadly her personality seems to have changed and become too try hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Girl really needs to think of some new content. Sick of everyone doing that bleeping ordering what the person in front me ordered or eating —- for a day. This is why youtubers get a bad rep. A lot of them have no creativity and just push out videos that are on trend.

Reactions: 5
Have you all seen her latest one where she DM's celebrities on Instagram, messaging them utter tit and then being all surprised that not one replied? Seriously she is not only scraping the bottom of the barrel now, she's gone under it! She needs to give this up, as she is just uploading pointless content for the sake of it.

I have also noticed her videos have turned clickbaity now too.

Reactions: 8
Have you all seen her latest one where she DM's celebrities on Instagram, messaging them utter tit and then being all surprised that not one replied? Seriously she is not only scraping the bottom of the barrel now, she's gone under it! She needs to give this up, as she is just uploading pointless content for the sake of it.

I have also noticed her videos have turned clickbaity now too.
Very cringy messages she was sending. Haven’t seen any of the other videos of people doing this but I can’t see the attraction.

I’ve noticed she talks a lot about being ‘relevant’ or ‘not relevant’ and it seems to say a lot about her. Pretty much telling all her followers they don’t matter. Think it’s a pretty messed up way to look at things.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that noticed post #31 (I think) is clearly by her? You can only ‘view tweet activity’ on your own posts on twitter. So the screenshot was done by Demi herself and she set up a fake account to comment. Bless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Is it just me that noticed post #31 (I think) is clearly by her? You can only ‘view tweet activity’ on your own posts on twitter. So the screenshot was done by Demi herself and she set up a fake account to comment. Bless.
Omg is this right? I just looked at all her posts on here and if it's actually Demi that is super awkward.

Reactions: 12
Omg loool I never noticed! That's so embarrassing for her. I've just seen a post that account made on a different thread about not liking Lucy Flight, Syd and Ell or Imogenation [emoji477][emoji477][emoji477]

Reactions: 17
Oh wow! You’re absolutely right, I just checked on Twitter... only my own tweets show the ‘activity bit’
That’s hilarious, she made her own fake tattle account, there’s around 30 messages she posted, mostly bigging herself up.
She even made a rave thread
I’m dead 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oooooookay sister ☕☕☕☕

Is that actually the case?!? If so I am seriously so embarrassed for her. If you look back at the older posts she is on not only her own thread, but loads of other peoples saying how much she ‘loves Demi Donnelly’. She’s started trash threads about people as well. She’s even been writing in Blair Walnuts thread about how she is shady and a liar and pretended to be sponsored by a company when she actually owned the company. Blair Walnuts who is one of her supposed ‘best friends’ wowowowow I’m dying 😂😂😂😂 This is some real hot tea ☕☕☕☕

Ps as soon as she finds out that account will be deleted. Someone get screenshots 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh my god Hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahaha. You can definitely only view tweet activity on your own account!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I mean that really isn’t a screen shot is it. It would have your Instagram at the top. If you screen grabbed it would’ve cut half of that out hUuUuuuNnNnn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.