Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not talking to myself - Demi just “jumped on” after apparently getting SO many messages, just to clarify that amber definitely isn’t her and the screen shot was taken from an Instagram story she posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean that really isn’t a screen shot is it. It would have your Instagram at the top. If you screen grabbed it would’ve cut half of that out hUuUuuuNnNnn
Did she delete her comment claiming that someone screenshotted it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She commented saying amber must have screenshotted from Demi's insta story. Also said she's doing all this for a video. It's just getting painful now [emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry huns she’s totally fine about it and it’s not that deep huns have a good weekend huns Cos she’s definitely not even bothered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes huns, looks like she thought better of it, she’s probably trying to think of a better excuse than ‘someone took a screenshot of a screenshot she’d already screenshot on her Twitter... or something like that 🤣🤣🤣her fake account has gone now too 🙈
Still hilarious 😂
Demi, You ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow... well this is embarrassing for her to say the least. Search her tweets with the words ‘defiantly’ and ‘definitely’ . You’ll see which spelling she is more fond of. 🤦‍♀️ And now look at these posts 6780EADB-DBD7-4A96-A340-0B5C626150E5.jpeg FCE4BBA5-5AED-4D8A-943E-8474CB32064F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that she made the post claiming it was a ‘screenshot of her Instagram story’ then deleted that post after what @theghosttown said is the real teller ☕🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did think it was a bit odd how that Amber account was so quick to defend her on here, until people told her to just make a rave thread. 😂 Even comments that were more constructive criticism than actual hate, she felt the need to reply to.

Reactions: 13
It’s definitely her, in this thread about smaller channels she mentioned she liked this channel. They only have just over 500 followers on insta - and Demi’s one of them!
5B2893B3-81FA-4636-B611-A3F1D5C4F23D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nothing like getting egg on your face... Eh Demi? 🍳🍳🍳 SPLAT! 💥💥💥

Hahah this is brilliant!😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This makes me wonder how many other influencers are on here pretending to be a "fan" of themselves. I know I'll be looking at screenshots more closely from now on.

Reactions: 22
It’s definitely her, the screenshot, the spelling mistake. Think about how many times she calls something ‘stunning’ in her videos! Now I’ve read all of ‘Ambers’ comments again they stick out like a sore thumb!

Reactions: 12
She also said Elle Darby was one of her favs in a comment and Demi gushed about meeting her.

Reactions: 9
Shows the true feelings towards others Youtubers and how she Demi was fishing for what Tattlers/viewers like or dislike about others...maybe to tweak her own channel, or just feed her ego.
Reading the Amber comments in a Demi accent, especially thinking of how fired up she got on here as true self...it just has to be her.
Oh what a tangled web huns!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amber disappeared when Demi showed up... wouldn’t a fan girl be all over their posts? 🤔

Oh dear. We all do silly stuff but hypocrisy is never a good look. Calling people sad and pathetic all while doing the same with a sock puppet...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I am cringing soooo much for her!!!!
Last nights video was terrible I had to unsubscribe. Reading all these comments made me realise I did the best thing. Got time to post replies on tattle but can’t reply back to her “fans” on insta mail

Reactions: 11
This makes me wonder how many other influencers are on here pretending to be a "fan" of themselves. I know I'll be looking at screenshots more closely from now on.
I generally just assume that on every thread there is at least one account that is closely associated with the person/family being talked about

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.