Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look another eating video, unsubscribing from her channel now. If its not trying on clothes its eating! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Same, her videos are absolutely shite now!
Most people would tell me not the reply to the sad people who have the time to do these threads but like stated earlier on in this thread about myself, I’m very open to criticism, which I am. I’m sorry you don’t like my content anymore, instead of bitching on a pathetic website why don’t you pop me a message on Instagram? Or do you not want the confrontation of that and you’d prefer to talk behind peoples back? Honestly huns please keep at this thread, because if I’ve relevant enough for people to spend their own free time bitching about me than I’m doing something right, have a lush weekend. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Plot twist: this isn’t actually Demi commenting, it’s a little fan girl

Reactions: 7
Most people would tell me not the reply to the sad people who have the time to do these threads but like stated earlier on in this thread about myself, I’m very open to criticism, which I am. I’m sorry you don’t like my content anymore, instead of bitching on a pathetic website why don’t you pop me a message on Instagram? Or do you not want the confrontation of that and you’d prefer to talk behind peoples back? Honestly huns please keep at this thread, because if I’ve relevant enough for people to spend their own free time bitching about me than I’m doing something right, have a lush weekend. 😂
If you're open to criticism, then why delete that tweet and all of the comments asking you to be mindful of fast fashion? 🤔 Not hating btw, just curious. I think you're a nice girl but the amount of high-cost hauls you do is very off-putting.

Reactions: 5
If you're open to criticism, then why delete that tweet and all of the comments asking you to be mindful of fast fashion? 🤔 Not hating btw, just curious. I think you're a nice girl but the amount of high-cost hauls you do is very off-putting.
Thank you for this and I’ll happily answer I deleted the tweet because I couldn’t be bothered at that time to reply to comments. I understand I do a lot of hauls, but it’s part of my job to showcase what’s new in fashion stores, I get a lot of my work from these brands to do hauls. Once I’m finished with an item I either return (if I bought it) or donate to family, friends or charity for someone else to enjoy. So yes, I know that I do a lot of hauls however this is part of my job and what annoys me is when people can see clearly that it’s a haul video but still click on it to simply cause an argument, there’s no need for it in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for this and I’ll happily answer I deleted the tweet because I couldn’t be bothered at that time to reply to comments. I understand I do a lot of hauls, but it’s part of my job to showcase what’s new in fashion stores, I get a lot of my work from these brands to do hauls. Once I’m finished with an item I either return (if I bought it) or donate to family, friends or charity for someone else to enjoy. So yes, I know that I do a lot of hauls however this is part of my job and what annoys me is when people can see clearly that it’s a haul video but still click on it to simply cause an argument, there’s no need for it in my opinion.
No ones trying to cause an argument though - its just there's a lot of stuff in the press now about climate change and the ways we can help, and a big cause of it is fast fashion. I understand its part of your job, but some of the companies you work with (like the ones based in China) are crap anyway. Its just a shame to me as I remember you used to do charity shop hauls or styling videos.

Reactions: 1
No ones trying to cause an argument though - its just there's a lot of stuff in the press now about climate change and the ways we can help, and a big cause of it is fast fashion. I understand its part of your job, but some of the companies you work with (like the ones based in China) are crap anyway. Its just a shame to me as I remember you used to do charity shop hauls or styling videos.
Each to their own but I personally love all the companies I work with hence why I work with them. I’ve never done styling videos on my channel but yes I did used to do charity shop hauls which I will be brining back in the near future

Reactions: 7
Once I’m finished with an item I either return (if I bought it)
Wow!!!

You return items, after you have monetised showing them on your own platforms!! And of course Af link.

It's not part of your job you made it your job.

A lot of your followers have forgotten or don't know that you were one of the youtubers that jumped on the Ingham bandwagon and were in Cahoots with the Leasa Wilkes woman.

Reactions: 31
Wow!!!

You return items, after you have monetised showing them on your own platforms!! And of course Af link.

A lot of your followers have forgotten or don't know that you were one of the youtubers that jumped on the Ingham bandwagon and were in Cahoots with the Leasa Wilkes woman.
Most of this is completely irrelevant mate, so don’t even know why I’m responding to you but I will anyway since you took the time out of your Saturday to comment.

You’ll be surprised how many people return items, it’s basically trying the items on for the camera and showing people what the item looks like it, I’m completely within my rights to return items I don’t think I’ll wear, as are you. Most of my hauls are Primark so I don’t use affiliate links.

And your telling me if you could make your hobby your job you wouldn’t?! Exactly course you would do it, so stop being so bitter about youtubers tirning there hobbies into a job, it’s silly as hell because anyone in this situation would do the same.

That video got 500,000 views so I’ll think you’ll find most of my followers do knows bout me talking on the Chris situation but I took my channel in a different directly which I’m fully entitled to do so deleted the videos, it’s not that deep

Reactions: 4

I for one prefer to come on to Tattle as I wouldn't want to come on to your accounts and say anything that would potentially upset you, you don't have to look on this website you can look away and live your life and make videos the way you want without caring what we think, we are just like minded people who watch, like/liked your videos and discussing our thoughts and opinions here, we are allowed to do that! Sometimes we have no choice, Youtubers/instagrammers block and delete any negativity straight away so we never get a voice, probably why most of these accounts exist to begin with.

And as for the hauls that's not your job, you are under no obligation to make videos like that, videos like your 'worst ranked' series were well received and I also really enjoyed your poland vlogs, mystery shopper ones etc.

Reactions: 15
Wow!!!

completely agree. Young girls etc would buy these clothes thinking she has them but she’s just tried them on for the camera n returned them? Definitely not being genuine on her channel which is a shame as the followers she has I think came from her coming across as ‘normal’

I for one prefer to come on to Tattle as I wouldn't want to come on to your accounts and say anything that would potentially upset you, you don't have to look on this website you can look away and live your life and make videos the way you want without caring what we think, we are just like minded people who watch, like/liked your videos and discussing our thoughts and opinions here, we are allowed to do that! Sometimes we have no choice, Youtubers/instagrammers block and delete any negativity straight away so we never get a voice, probably why most of these accounts exist to begin with.

And as for the hauls that's not your job, you are under no obligation to make videos like that, videos like your 'worst ranked' series were well received and I also really enjoyed your poland vlogs, mystery shopper ones etc.
But coming onto and external site and bitching about people isn’t going to do anything it just makes you look sad? If you genuinely have issues I’m the type of person who’d always go to someone if I didn’t agree with something, so I will always be open to people coming to me if they have an issue with me or my content, rather than a stupid site which ultimately isn’t going to achieve anything. I’m not the type of person to delete negativity I’ll always respond in some way or another so that point is invalid for me.

Hauls are a big part of my job as they are one of my most requested videos & most of the brands I work with are clothing brands. I variety my content up all the time, therefore if I post a video you don’t like, don’t watch? Simple. If I post a video you fell you’ll like, give it a watch if you want, simple? It’s really not that hard boo I post content I want and unfortunately I’m doing so there will always be people who love it and hate it

completely agree. Young girls etc would buy these clothes thinking she has them but she’s just tried them on for the camera n returned them? Definitely not being genuine on her channel which is a shame as the followers she has I think came from her coming across as ‘normal’
My main audience is 18-24 not young girls at all. Don’t comment on stuff you don’t know babe

Anyway huns lovely chatting with you all, I’m going to delete this account now or log out as this site is really boring, and I actually have a life to live. However keep at the good work, you really all do give me a giggle everyone once in awhile when I decide to check in with you all.

Keep living your best life 😗 xoxoxoxxoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
But coming onto and external site and bitching about people isn’t going to do anything it just makes you look sad? If you genuinely have issues I’m the type of person who’d always go to someone if I didn’t agree with something, so I will always be open to people coming to me if they have an issue with me or my content, rather than a stupid site which ultimately isn’t going to achieve anything. I’m not the type of person to delete negativity I’ll always respond in some way or another so that point is invalid for me.

Hauls are a big part of my job as they are one of my most requested videos & most of the brands I work with are clothing brands. I variety my content up all the time, therefore if I post a video you don’t like, don’t watch? Simple. If I post a video you fell you’ll like, give it a watch if you want, simple? It’s really not that hard boo I post content I want and unfortunately I’m doing so there will always be people who love it and hate it

My main audience is 18-24 not young girls at all. Don’t comment on stuff you don’t know babe

Anyway huns lovely chatting with you all, I’m going to delete this account now or log out as this site is really boring, and I actually have a life to live. However keep at the good work, you really all do give me a giggle everyone once in awhile when I decide to check in with you all.

Keep living your best life 😗 xoxoxoxxoxo
Calm down ‘huns’ you came onto this site, deal with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think an 18 year old being influenced into purchasing something where you potentially gain money from an affiliate link then return anyway is somewhat dodgy, no?? Anything for a little money ey ‘babe’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.