Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Okay, I'll swallow my disbelief momentarily.

A couple of questions:

(1) Why does your little brother hate Blair?
(2) Why would your little brother post a thread asking for comments on a video of you not wearing a bra?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

EarYouAre

Is it just me that noticed post #31 (I think) is clearly by her? You can only ‘view tweet activity’ on your own posts on twitter. So the screenshot was done by Demi herself and she set up a fake account to comment. Bless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Lalobadee

VIP Member
i doubt your little brother cares about youtube drama or the fact these websites exist
just own up to it cowbag
Or the fact her brother apparently came on tattle and described her as stunning . Yep that’s how all teenage boys describe their sisters on the internet. Yes sure it is . He also describes her as pretty and is happy she embraces her body image . Yes that is definitely how a boy would describe his older sister .

• Haha
Reactions: 55

erin182

VIP Member
Before this gets taken out of control any further I wanted to come and an explain what has been going on the last few days and what I've found out.

I hadn't noticed the amber account when I first came on to defend myself from this thread however since all this allegations I have since read and discussed with my family about the account and at first it was all confusing to me as you were all correct in what you were saying therefore I felt really confused, since discussing it with family my younger brother has confessed to making the account, which I'm more than disappointed about as somethings discussed and said within the family home where brought onto this site. This is something I am dealing with privately. I do have screenshots to prove this however this isn't something I am conformable sharing on a public thread but will share privately if asked to do so.

I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement, as it stands this thread does include defamatory statements about myself due to the recent information we've found out privately regarding my family.

The screenshot was infact taking from my Instagram as I often repost tweets on my stories which can be screenshotted and used by anyone looking like they are logged into my account when in matter of fact they aren't, this is something I hadn't noticed when reposting onto my Instagram before this all came about.

I would never come onto a thread and slag off people in this industry, I would go to them directly and talk about any issues I have. People that were talked about by this account I am in fact friends with therefore I don't understand why he felt the need to talk about them people, this is something I am talking to him privately about and will be discussing with the people in question privately.
This story sounds way too far fetched imo. You made a mistake, own up to it instead of trying to blame your little brother 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54

Dolly

Is it just me that noticed post #31 (I think) is clearly by her? You can only ‘view tweet activity’ on your own posts on twitter. So the screenshot was done by Demi herself and she set up a fake account to comment. Bless.
Oh wow! You’re absolutely right, I just checked on Twitter... only my own tweets show the ‘activity bit’
That’s hilarious, she made her own fake tattle account, there’s around 30 messages she posted, mostly bigging herself up.
She even made a rave thread
I’m dead 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Regina George

VIP Member
Demi piped up with the brother alibi shortly after someone mentioned IP addresses. I don't know too much about them at all but I guess Demi panicked that a mod would say the IP addresses are the same so she came up with the brother bs!

Reactions: 49

Demidonnellyx

Before this gets taken out of control any further I wanted to come and an explain what has been going on the last few days and what I've found out.

I hadn't noticed the amber account when I first came on to defend myself from this thread however since all this allegations I have since read and discussed with my family about the account and at first it was all confusing to me as you were all correct in what you were saying therefore I felt really confused, since discussing it with family my younger brother has confessed to making the account, which I'm more than disappointed about as somethings discussed and said within the family home where brought onto this site. This is something I am dealing with privately. I do have screenshots to prove this however this isn't something I am conformable sharing on a public thread but will share privately if asked to do so.

I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement, as it stands this thread does include defamatory statements about myself due to the recent information we've found out privately regarding my family.

The screenshot was infact taking from my Instagram as I often repost tweets on my stories which can be screenshotted and used by anyone looking like they are logged into my account when in matter of fact they aren't, this is something I hadn't noticed when reposting onto my Instagram before this all came about.

I would never come onto a thread and slag off people in this industry, I would go to them directly and talk about any issues I have. People that were talked about by this account I am in fact friends with therefore I don't understand why he felt the need to talk about them people, this is something I am talking to him privately about and will be discussing with the people in question privately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Personally I think she’s stunning, these type of comments seem to come from pure jealously. I’d love to see your face compared to hers
Hun this is a trash thread. You clearly love the lassie to bits so maybe make a thread in the rave section and spend your time there!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do youtubers know about these sites I want to share opinions but scared they’ll know? Also, I’m starting with Demi she’s once person on YouTube I actually like. She’s just normal and that’s why so many people relate to her, I think she’s going to go really far

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Yel

Chatty Member
@Demidonnellyx you've been given every opportunity to report posts that you have a concern with and promised they will be looked into. You haven't reported any despite mods and admin saying to do this many times. All you appear to want is to get the whole thread deleted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Demidonnellyx
you’ve reached out to myself and other moderators with this story and we were only to happy to address this with you. Like we have done with reports in the past.

This is part of the reply that was sent back to you (within the hour of you contacting me)
“Hi Demi.
Your first option should be to hit the report button on the posts you find to be abusive, hateful or threatening,
And also report any posts that you feel reveal “personal information” about yourself that is not already available online.
Your reports will be processed by ourselves (the team of moderators) and admin”

I think similar has been said to you before by another member of staff? at an earlier date and yet you still haven’t got back to us.
On either occasion.
I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement
I know your next port of call was to take this to a higher level,
I assume that went well and admin are processing your complaints as we still haven’t received any reports identifying what posts you find have broken our T&C.

I really didn’t want to share this information on here but I also don’t want users to be under the impression their complaints or reports aren’t being handled properly.
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Demi says she isn’t bothered by the comments made here but proceeds to make an account to defend herself which is interesting. Usually the ones who feel they need to defend themselves the most are the ones who care the most.

Also her defence was very passive aggressive and patronising so she was clearly triggered on some level.

In my opinion I wouldn’t say she was mature or graceful in her response, the opposite in fact. All the sarcastic pet name calling ‘huns’, ‘mate’, ‘babe’, insincerely wishing people a ‘lush weekend’ and to ‘keep living your best life’, saying to keep the thread as it gives her a good ‘giggle’ (whilst also complaining about the thread, makes sense, right?), relishing in the fact that she feels ‘relevant’ as people are discussing her. Her passive aggressive and patronising comments shows her level of maturity.

Ps I didn’t have a problem with Demi pre passive aggressive comments. Her content has been a bit stale and she was never able to think of her own video ideas or would never fully follow through with challenges etc but she was somewhat entertaining nonetheless. However her true colours have come out bright and clear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34