Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this is incredibly embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as being in your 20’s and posting your messy bedroom all over the internet all the time. Why is it like that? Such a state! Maybe it’s because she still lives at home so isn’t bothered about keeping her things in a nice way. Imagine the state of the house when her and Sean eventually move in- why hasn’t that happened yet either? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just feel like she’s showing herself up here, and making herself look so much worse. As has been mentioned previously, the comments before Demi and ‘Amber’ appeared were generally constructive criticism. There was no need to jump to (her own) rescue. Seriously though, reading those posts in her accent is shocking, how bloody obvious can you be?! You’d surely at least try to cover your tracks! Can’t wait for this ‘video’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of this is incredibly embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as being in your 20’s and posting your messy bedroom all over the internet all the time. Why is it like that? Such a state! Maybe it’s because she still lives at home so isn’t bothered about keeping her things in a nice way. Imagine the state of the house when her and Sean eventually move in- why hasn’t that happened yet either? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know she’s quite young but am surprised given her subscriber count and how much money she said she makes that she does still live at home. What happened to the house she was supposedly buying? I follow another 20 something, Hazel Wood, she has her own place and did some really successful videos on how to save and buy a first home (she bought a 1 bed flat on a help to buy scheme)...

Reactions: 9
I knew there was something up with that Amber account! I called her a Stan and everything and she never even bit back and yes no sign of her fangirling when Demi actually turned up on the thread 😂😂

Yeah her insta rant last night about replying to DMs 🤔 people are allowed to be upset about that her attitude was stinkin!

She's not moved in with her BF yet purely because she's bone idle too much effort.

Reactions: 15
I knew there was something up with that Amber account! I called her a Stan and everything and she never even bit back and yes no sign of her fangirling when Demi actually turned up on the thread 😂😂

Yeah her insta rant last night about replying to DMs 🤔 people are allowed to be upset about that her attitude was stinkin!

She's not moved in with her BF yet purely because she's bone idle too much effort.
Reading back now it seems so obvious but never occurred to me before now! How odd. She never needed to post anything here, nobody was really bashing her, she had lots of support.

Reactions: 3
Reading back now it seems so obvious but never occurred to me before now! How odd. She never needed to post anything here, nobody was really bashing her, she had lots of support.
I think some people just get obsessed with what’s said about them, had she had a good look round she would have seen that some YouTube channels get pages of comments on here in a day, this one has averaged less than a page a week. Maybe that’s what she was upset about, if no ones talking about you then maybe not enough people are watching

Reactions: 6
What she was writing about herself is embarrassing. But what about the stuff she was writing about other people? Bad mouthing other people in her ‘industry’, she spoke crap about Syd and Ell, Imogenation, Sophia and Cinzia (she specifically went out of her was to make a thread about them), Lucy flight and Jordan Lipscomb calling them all fake and arrogant. The biggest thing is what she was saying about Blair who is supposed to be one of her best friends, she was at her house last night! And she’s going around calling other people fake!? Pot calling the kettle black.

I feel like these people should know.

Reactions: 19
Demi had a bit of a hissy fit when she came on here as herself. I remember that night, she really embarrassed herself.

https://tattle.life/members/demidonnellyx.11936/#recent-content
I don't understand why she did. 😂 I literally just said about fast fashion and people said they felt it was dishonest to show stuff, claim you love it and then return it. Way too overly defensive for someone who claims to think this site is hilarious and 'isn't bothered' by what is said.

I feel a bit uncomfortable coming into this chat as an Amber but I can confirm I’m not Demi...

I used to watch her videos all the time, thought she was a breath of fresh air but her content has become stale and she repeats her self so much in them. 🙄

If it’s true the other Amber is her it’s disappointing what she’s said about Blair. Personally I quite like Blair.

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit uncomfortable coming into this chat as an Amber but I can confirm I’m not Demi...
i
I used to watch her videos all the time, thought she was a breath of fresh air but her content has become stale and she repeats her self so much in them. 🙄

If it’s true the other Amber is her it’s disappointing what she’s said about Blair. Personally I quite like Blair.
It is true - Amberxwright is Demi.

On a reply to Demi, I wasn’t surprised at the lows youtubers go to!! Case in point!

• Haha
Demi is our with Blair walnuts. Interesting considering she was dragging her all over tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she didn't live 3 hours away from me, I'd have loved to have turned up at Demi and Blair's meetup with printout receipts of demi slagging Blair off [emoji23][emoji23]

.....ONE DAY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for double post but how the duck is she having a 'meet up' with someone she full on stirred the gossip pot on. There wasn't a thread on Blair and she secretly made one.

And we're the 'sad' people [emoji23]

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.