Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what that means I just type her name in and this comes up?
This section is where people come to vent basically, you Don't have to be nasty but this is where you can criticise them and others chime in with similar stuff.

If you have a browse on the headings you will see 'rave about' column where you can create a thread about Demi there and only good things can be said about her there.

Reactions: 4
While i enjoyed her latest vid, eat what the last person orderd for 24 hours. It wasnt 24hrs at all... It was breakfast, a costa and dinner. I do like the idea behind it though.

Reactions: 3
While i enjoyed her latest vid, eat what the last person orderd for 24 hours. It wasnt 24hrs at all... It was breakfast, a costa and dinner. I do like the idea behind it though.
Most people call videos 24 hours but only do a day worth of eating stuff, don’t really think it’s that deep

• Haha
Most people call videos 24 hours but only do a day worth of eating stuff, don’t really think it’s that deep
Annastasia tends to stick to the 24 hrs. Iv only ever seen her do these challanges so thought it actully meant 24hrs 🙈

Reactions: 1
Have to say I've lost respect from her for this tweet

Yes people can see its a haul, but this girl does loads! And she's bought stuff from those websites in China. :rolleyes: Take some accountability.
I remember she used to do charity shop hauls when she was starting out.

Reactions: 6

Yes people can see its a haul, but this girl does loads! And she's bought stuff from those websites in China. :rolleyes: Take some accountability.
Careful amberwright is gonna be gunning for you now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today’s video was terrible, she was reading from a script very badly 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has been getting questions about why her videos have been a bit off and she keeps saying she's more in to YouTube now than she's ever been, not buying it.

I love her but feel like all we see at the moment is her trying clothes on or we're watching her eat all the time 💤

Her clothes taste is in her arse, she really doesn't have a clue how to dress for her shape.

Reactions: 6
Her smile seems to be upside down! And all that gurning!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What did it say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.