Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her how much she earns off YouTube video, found it interesting but took her a lifetime to get to the bloody point! Watched another one where she lived in the car and found her almost bearable lol

Reactions: 1
Please tell me I wasn't the only one to read this entire thread in a Geordie accent 🙈😂

I don't tend to watch her videos all the time. But I don't think she's too bad. Very honest etc.

Reactions: 9
I by no means dislike her, but I think she tries too hard to be funny with the dancing around and pulling faces at the camera

Reactions: 4
I really like Demi and she’s different to the “blonde mould” that’s Ana K, Saffron, Roxsaurus. I think because her videos are so mix matched she’s going to struggle to get a proper following- or its going to take a bit longer:

Her Fiancé does creep me out at times, but that’s probably just me and I do think maybe she isn’t being completely honest about her size, but looks wonderful all the same.

Reactions: 7
I watched her how much she earns off YouTube video, found it interesting but took her a lifetime to get to the bloody point! Watched another one where she lived in the car and found her almost bearable lol
I liked her transparency too. I was shocked to hear she earns up to £5000 from adsense alone some months though!

Her Fiancé does creep me out at times, but that’s probably just me and I do think maybe she isn’t being completely honest about her size, but looks wonderful all the same.
He seems really awkward and like he doesn't want to be on camera a lot of the time, so I do feel for him in that regard. It makes a change from the typical 'influencer' partners though who seem to want to give up their job and start their own Instagram/Youtube channel, or leech off their partners.

I really like Demi too.She comes from an average background and she really tries hard to get her following.The Christmas present hauls she did I just thought aw bless you darling buying all lynx sets and cheap tat for family which she and her family loved.So down to earth normal and refreshing.I fear she will also get cloned as it’s leaning that way but mostly she’s just a bundle of normal ness and I warm to her x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all the weird "sexy" poses she does on instagram are so disgsting lol

Reactions: 2
I love that she’s so down to earth and just your normal girl. I agree that she needs to find some sort of niche and improve her content because she’s really scraping the barrel with her YouTube uploads atm. I admired her video on her income and it’s refreshing to see considering how much she earns she’s not flaunting new extravagant purchases, like the masses tend to do.

I think someone might have got in trouble for posting a video about how much she earns a month:

It's a shame really as her wage is her wage, no one else's. So if she wants to say how much she earnt then go for it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think someone might have got in trouble for posting a video about how much she earns a month:

It's a shame really as her wage is her wage, no one else's. So if she wants to say how much she earnt then go for it!
Oh wow, I didn't realise they had rules on disclosing stuff like that! Either that or she could've deleted some videos and that could've messed things up?

I like her! There I said it.

I'd rather my daughter's enjoy videos that demi posts. She's a normal girl who does normal things. Long term boyfriend. Gets on with her family and loves them a lot. Totally transparent and upfront. Is she your normal generic YouTube girl? Probably not. But then I think that's why I like her.

Reactions: 11

glDx31m.png

She’s just deleted or privatised a heap of old videos.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t get in trouble she privatised a load of old videos and spoke about it on her Instagram saying she got really caught up on numbers saying she felt her videos had to reach a certain number of views to stay on her channel but she’s realised this isn’t true and is slowly setting them to public again. I respect her for this.

I like her! There I said it.

I'd rather my daughter's enjoy videos that demi posts. She's a normal girl who does normal things. Long term boyfriend. Gets on with her family and loves them a lot. Totally transparent and upfront. Is she your normal generic YouTube girl? Probably not. But then I think that's why I like her.
I’m the same, I love her videos because I relate to her on so many things and she’s just normal. Which is rare in this industry

• Haha
Personally I think she’s stunning, these type of comments seem to come from pure jealously. I’d love to see your face compared to hers
Hun this is a trash thread. You clearly love the lassie to bits so maybe make a thread in the rave section and spend your time there!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.