Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like its sort of cheating if you're wearing a baggy top.

She needs to buy bras that fit her better though as you can see her overflowing in them.

Yeah looks sore and uncomfortable. I think she just buys cheap Primark bras, she needs to treat herself to a trip to Bravissimo.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but there is no way she is a 34 band size. For one she is size 14/16 as she has stated in her previous hauls. I am a 14/16 and also large chested and I wear 36/38F(38 when I gain a few pounds and 36 when I'm a few pounds lighter). She is so honest about everything so I think she must really think that is her band size but it definitely not.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but there is no way she is a 34 band size. For one she is size 14/16 as she has stated in her previous hauls. I am a 14/16 and also large chested and I wear 36/38F(38 when I gain a few pounds and 36 when I'm a few pounds lighter). She is so honest about everything so I think she must really think that is her band size but it definitely not.

It won't be, her bras visibly do not fit her, her mum needs to march her up to Debenhams for a proper measure. Bras don't come cheap, I know she likes a Pep&co haul but she needs to be buying £20-40 bras like all the other big chested girls.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's ever been properly measured tbh, she just seems to guess what size fits her or buy bralettes. I think her weight fluctuates as well (like she did that 6 week boot camp thing for her holiday but didn't keep up with it after), so some of them probably fit her before but don't now.

Reactions: 4
I may be on my own here, but I like Demi. No airsand graces and true to herself. She's a good egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been subscribed to Demi for so long and I still think she does interesting and sort of unique videos. She is one of those YouTubers (like JazzyBum and SophieLouise) who I never really get tired of watching, as it's always a breath of fresh air to watch them.

I didn't get the no bra video because you really couldn't tell! Also the not knowing the time video she did was a bit short and a bit weird to go out at like 3am just to go to ASDA?

However, I still watched them because I really do like her as a person (although the editing and odd dancing has been weird). I like how she doesn't shy away from how much she earns though (although I understand why people keep it secret in terms of YouTube as well).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw her upload disclosing how much she is paid. Do you know what, fair play to her. I actually respect her for doing that. She can be cringe as duck but I think she is harmless.

Reactions: 9
Just saw her upload disclosing how much she is paid. Do you know what, fair play to her. I actually respect her for doing that. She can be cringe as duck but I think she is harmless.

I agree, I usually have to skip the intro and move straight to what I came for i.e. the Primark try on, I just skipped until she showed them on. But I fully appreciated the video where she explained how much she earns and how the income works etc. Also really liked the video she did on the mystery shopping, thought it was a good idea that could help people if they wanted to earn some extra income!

Reactions: 5
I personally find the whole jumping around, weird faces cringe. I do find her likeable though, that’s just something I’m not a fan of with any YouTuber.

How do you think she’s cringe?

She’s read this thread...

could be guru gossiper that she’s reading. Not sure if she has a thread there but they can be brutal.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I understand what you mean however I kinda like that about her, shows she doesn’t care what people think.

It’s defiantly this thread as someone said about the collagen injections quite early on, I can’t see her on guru gossip apart from on Blair Walnuts thread few people talked about her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch this girl?
Some of her videos are quite interesting such as her what she earns from YouTube etc. I just can’t get past her mouth shape and facial expressions, it really puts me off watching her, probably going to hell for saying that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I totally know what yous mean but I still love watching her. I think she's dead honest and down to earth.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch this girl?
Some of her videos are quite interesting such as her what she earns from YouTube etc. I just can’t get past her mouth shape and facial expressions, it really puts me off watching her, probably going to hell for saying that

She has a thread already.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.