Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly just pumping out all types of tit videos for the money. I don’t see how she appeals to anyone anymore, she has no idea which direction her channel is going in

Reactions: 4
The clicking and clapping what’s with the carry on, stop

She’s honestly just pumping out all types of tit videos for the money. I don’t see how she appeals to anyone anymore, she has no idea which direction her channel is going in
100%

Reactions: 2
On instagram she wants asumptions for a video next week.
So tempted.
‘You wish you’d never made Amber Wright’
‘You wish you hadn’t been caught’
‘You wish your ‘brother’ didn’t have such an interest in your boobs’

If it wouldn’t get me blocked 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On instagram she wants asumptions for a video next week.
So tempted.
‘You wish you’d never made Amber Wright’
‘You wish you hadn’t been caught’
‘You wish your ‘brother’ didn’t have such an interest in your boobs’

If it wouldn’t get me blocked 😈
😂😂😂

She's blatantly ripped off trisha paytas clickbait video title too. She just seems to copy other people and seems to not know what direction she is going in or who she is really.

That make up was soo bad. She needs a mate to tell her the truth about her foundation.

I thought she was wearing her pyjamas at first.. i'm all for a chilled vibe but she always just looks scruffy
Screenshot_20190716_013915_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no disrespect for people who live in council houses but she literally is the council house version of a insta influencer.
The photoshopped birthday balloons because all the other insta models do it, the candid posing on a car with PLT clothes on (which do not do anything for her they are scrunched up on her fanny and her knee and look like shes worn them for 3 days, dont even start me on them being tucked in) the primark version of Alexander Mcqueens, the clickbait videos that are such poor quality its cringe, the candid typical insta model poses down the ally ways of the estate she lives in.
Honestly if she stopped trying to be like these other influencers and be original and herself which is how she started then people will subscribe and like her videos and content. Until then the constant copying, fakeness and absolutely irrelevant ads will just continue to annoy people and she will be back at the job centre in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have no disrespect for people who live in council houses but she literally is the council house version of a insta influencer.
The photoshopped birthday balloons because all the other insta models do it, the candid posing on a car with PLT clothes on (which do not do anything for her they are scrunched up on her fanny and her knee and look like shes worn them for 3 days, dont even start me on them being tucked in) the primark version of Alexander Mcqueens, the clickbait videos that are such poor quality its cringe, the candid typical insta model poses down the ally ways of the estate she lives in.
Honestly if she stopped trying to be like these other influencers and be original and herself which is how she started then people will subscribe and like her videos and content. Until then the constant copying, fakeness and absolutely irrelevant ads will just continue to annoy people and she will be back at the job centre in 6 months.
Yeah! I originally followed her because she WASN'T like the other online personas, she seemed down to earth and relatable.

Now she is just another in a sea of the same :(

I noticed that on her weight loss Instagram she has deleted the post advertising the muscle food (I’m sure it muscle food, I’m can’t remember 100% though) daily meal planner thing that she was swearing by and LOVED... but it was full of meat and she was vegan... so she did the ad to get the £££ OR she did the ad to score her mum some #freefood or both.

She’s honestly so full of tit.

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed that she’s still got the GUESS sticker on the lenses of her sunglasses for some inane reason, I’m presuming it’s an attempt to make her look all “fancy” but I’m just looking at it and thinking how irritating it would be to keep catching it out the corner of my eye... 😣 I can’t upload a picture as it says the file is too large but it’s clear in the second photo of her ‘car boot photo shoot’ post on Instagram.

• Haha
Yeah! I originally followed her because she WASN'T like the other online personas, she seemed down to earth and relatable.

Now she is just another in a sea of the same :(
SAME! But its tragically entertaining watching her try be the same as them lol.

I’ve noticed that she’s still got the GUESS sticker on the lenses of her sunglasses for some inane reason, I’m presuming it’s an attempt to make her look all “fancy” but I’m just looking at it and thinking how irritating it would be to keep catching it out the corner of my eye... 😣 I can’t upload a picture as it says the file is too large but it’s clear in the second photo of her ‘car boot photo shoot’ post on Instagram.
She’ll be taking them back after posing with them 😕

How old is she, wanting to be noticed by Jodie Comer?! Asking her minions to tag Jodie on her post so she'll notice her is BIZARRE behaviour. Really weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.