Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl! Can't believe she came on here and fan grilled herself! Best thread tbh :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The first 5 minutes of her birthday gifts video is an ad 😴 obviously no mention of it in the title, ridiculous. Immediate thumbs down from me.

Reactions: 5
The first 5 minutes of her birthday gifts video is an ad 😴 obviously no mention of it in the title, ridiculous. Immediate thumbs down from me.
Thats at least the second time she's done this. Any bets she puts it in after its got views.

Reactions: 1

Don't thumbs down these videos cz Youtube just See's it as engagement regardless of whether you liked it or not. So even a thumbs down helps them 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her latest video is honestly so laughable 😂 I can’t even believe she calls this her full time job! The video was so clearly staged and fake.

So they are trying to make money and are looking on the ground of the street and find nothing then all of a sudden Demi sees £1 just lying on the ground. Then Blair conveniently finds £1 as well? Then they tried selling biscuits on the street which Demi refused to do... making these videos is supposed to be her job and yet she puts no real effort in. If Blair hadn’t been their she’d have called the video off because she ‘didn’t want to’ have to sell to people. Then all of a sudden some woman from the street buys the biscuits for £10 however the woman was conveniently blurred in the video???? When no one else in the video was blurred? It’s honestly a whole crock of tit it’s laughable.

Now they are selling DVDs on eBay and I don’t know who in their right mind would buy a dvd on eBay for £5 when they can get them for pennies from charity shops? Now if the DVDs sell, how are viewers to know that they are being truthful? They could just be saying that the DVDs sold and that they made the money. The whole video idea doesn’t really work because it’s very easy for them to lie and fake it making the video pointless.

Ps why does she always have white stuff all over her eyelashes? It happens all the time and it’s so disgusting. I have had eyelash extensions many times and have also seen many friends have them and I’ve never seen that happen. Either she is going to some dodgy place for her eyelash extensions or she isn’t washing her face properly.

Reactions: 10
Her latest video is honestly so laughable 😂 I can’t even believe she calls this her full time job! The video was so clearly staged and fake.

So they are trying to make money and are looking on the ground of the street and find nothing then all of a sudden Demi sees £1 just lying on the ground. Then Blair conveniently finds £1 as well? Then they tried selling biscuits on the street which Demi refused to do... making these videos is supposed to be her job and yet she puts no real effort in. If Blair hadn’t been their she’d have called the video off because she ‘didn’t want to’ have to sell to people. Then all of a sudden some woman from the street buys the biscuits for £10 however the woman was conveniently blurred in the video???? When no one else in the video was blurred? It’s honestly a whole crock of tit it’s laughable.

Now they are selling DVDs on eBay and I don’t know who in their right mind would buy a dvd on eBay for £5 when they can get them for pennies from charity shops? Now if the DVDs sell, how are viewers to know that they are being truthful? They could just be saying that the DVDs sold and that they made the money. The whole video idea doesn’t really work because it’s very easy for them to lie and fake it making the video pointless.

Ps why does she always have white stuff all over her eyelashes? It happens all the time and it’s so disgusting. I have had eyelash extensions many times and have also seen many friends have them and I’ve never seen that happen. Either she is going to some dodgy place for her eyelash extensions or she isn’t washing her face properly.
Vile video idea. When you see people trying to scrape enough money together to feed rhemswlves or get a hostel for the night and she decides it’d be a ‘fun’ challenge? What an idiot.

As for buying the dvds. Lovely, give a charity pittance and try to make a huge profit for yourself. Great role model there.

Reactions: 12
What a great friend, you’ll have to do all the work because I don’t want to/can’t be arsed and when questioned about what we’re doing I’ll blame it all on you and say I’m just filming!

Just went to watch it. Living off a penny although using mac laptops and airpods. Poor apprentice copy. Absolute shambles

Now she’s going on about the vegan stuff in subway complaining like you’ve been vegan for a minute , shut up

Reactions: 6
Had to turn her new video off when she described the feeling of bleach as ‘a little bit discomfortable’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She just annoys me & I used to like her.
Whenever they get views or the money is coming in just goes to their heads and they all turn the same.
None of them are relatable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.